Note from Author

Hello every one,

I'm the author who has been missing for almost two years, and left this story at a standstill. 

There are many reasons why, to many to explain here, but I'll give you guys the gist of it, along with other good information.

Big changes happened in my life, some for the better, and others for the worse. I've realized things that I shouldn't have, things that I would be much better without knowing.

I was also very dissatisfied with this story, and didn't know what to do anymore. Although you guys have all been leaving such nice comments, this story was not what I had in mind originally.

It was something I started writing when I was in sixth grade, but started posting a year later. My grammar and spelling were terrible, I had many plot holes left to fill, and too many ideas. The story itself was poorly written.  

Now almost done with 11th grade, I realized how much I miss writing. So I have decided...

TO REWRITE THE ENTIRETY OF IM NOT A DEMON!!

I have already started! 10 chapter plans are written out and 4 chapters are written.

The plot will be similar, Akane's overall character design will be better and more consistent, and the execution of the story will be better.  Although it may seem she is overpowered, to be honest, in my mind she's isn't powerful. Rather, she has the potential to do any thing. I realize that the way I have originally portrayed her made her seem over powered, and that will change! 

Things will be more normal in General.

Now, important stuff.

By Mid-May, I plan to start releasing chapters. I will attempt to every week, if not bi-weekly, every Saturday. Chapters will also be much longer.

I'm really going to try my best this time and complete the story.

For those of you who have read till this point, thank you. Even though I am rerewriting this, it wouldn't be an exact repeat, so you won't get bored!! In the new version, the story will get to this point in at most 15 chapters, so it won't be as much of a wait till newer content. Maybe I'll post twice a week.

This version will stay uploaded.

The new version will be called one of these names:

I'm Not a Demon! :Rewritten

Rewritten: I'm Not a Demon; the story of Akane.

When the new story is up, I'll notify you guys here!

Until then, 

~XP4