Black rose + authors note

Soryy..im a butt.

----------------------------------------------

Third person POV

While Akane was remembering the dreadful past, Gaara was looking still looking for her.

It mustave been hours since he last saw her.

Mirai had temporary left Akane's body so she could find someone to help her.  she rushed throught the forest and saw the rest of the group. Sakura had a worried look on her face while Sasuke and Naruto were arguring about who knows what. Kakashi and Pakkun were trying to find the sent of their lost team mates and enemy. Temari and kankuro were fixing up their weapons. 

Mirai went around to all of them and tried to see if they could hear or see her but it was futile.

She gave up and started looking around again. This time she came across Gaara. He was reluntlessly looking for Akane. Mirai smiled and giggled a bit.

She went in front of him and he jumped back.  He didn't sense her precense so he was shocked. He tried using his sand to attack her, but it just went right through her. 

"relax. I wont hurt you" Mirai said. Thsi made Gaara's defence stronger.

"Im here to tell you where Akane is." She said. This got to Gaara, but his defence didn't lower an inch.

"Why should I trust you?" Gaara questioned.

Mirai dissapeared and appeared again in front of him. But his sand didn't react at all.

She put her hands on his head and transferred some of Akane's memories to him, which shocked him completely.

"Im a wondering soul who rests inside Akane." Mirai stated.

Suddenly the Jinchuuriki inside Gaara started thrashing around in his head.

"LET ME OUT! LEt ME OUT!" it yelled. Gaara clutched his head.

"Why should I..." Gaara started but was s=cut of by Mirai.

"She's in danger, hurry and find her. Follow me." Mirai said and started to move away.

Gaara reluctlently followed her because so far, she was the only clue he had on Akane's whereabouts. 

Soon they arrived at a large boulder.

"Why did we stop here?" Gaara asked her.

"Becasue Akane is in here." Mirai said.

"In this?" He asked and Mirai nodded. He took out his sand and was about to crush the boulder when Mirai stopped him.

"If you crush this, it will collapse on her!" she scolded him. Then he sighed. 

Suddenly he felt his body tingling. Then there was a bright flash of light. When it dissapeared he found himself in a dark area. 

"Stay to the right." Mirai said and then she dissapeared. He hesitantly did as he was told to.

_____________

After two hours of staying to the right Gaara heard a female scream. He felt a massive wave of energy. Everything was shaking and crumbling to the ground. He used his sand as a cover as the boulder collapsed.

When all the noise stopped, he undid the sand and then saw a sight that would terrify most people. 

Akane was there, standing right in front of him. Her hair was flaring all around her. Her eyes were pitch black. There was an orb of light purple energy surrounding her. She was attacking Madoka furiosly with fire. 

All Gaara could think of was, 'What the hell happened?'

-------------------------------

Authors note: Hi everyone. Im sorry to say but after this arc, the story will be on hold until the end of october or until the middle of november .This is because i want to write atleast 10-15 chapters of this stpry ahead of time so i can make a constant uploading schedule.  But i will give you guys some hints to what the next arc is about during the time im gone~

This is for you guys. So there will be about 2-3 more chapters in this arc. See you at the next chapter!

Oh and please vote, comment and fan!!!! i have cookies that im willing(kinda) to give you!!!!