Black Rose (part 1.)

Please rest in peace the victims of the Bombing in Boston.

Sorry, this is more of a filler chapter. But i tried to make it long. Please enjoy!

---[-----------------------------------------------

One by one white carnation flowers were put on the graves. The beautiful and elegant, yet sad flowers, that symbolize remembrance. 

Tear falling down the cheeks of the children who are not shinobi yet. The sullen faces of the ninjas, holding back thier tears.

Soon, it began to rain. Not the light shower filled with energy,but the heavy, depressing rain. A perfect fit for this day, and connecting with the feelings f the people.

The rain didn't last long, when the shower finished people started to leave. Some stayed longer, lingering to look at the graves of the lost loved ones. Almost as if they couldn't belive it was true.

I left with seperate way with my team. Later on today we had to go on a mission, so until then I decided to rest.

10 minutes.

20 minutes.

30 minutes.

No matter how long ago it was,i still feel the fresh burning sensation of hatred. For what... i myself don't know.

I dressed back into my ninja wear, dragging my feet to the door. My emotionless expression was the only one shown.

I slowly walked to the meeting place, taking the longer routes there. I had no desire to meet my team mates. Soon enough I reached the meeting place to find everyone already there. Even Bi-polar sensei.

"Okay, everyones here. Now let me explain the mision. We received a C-Rank mission. We have to collect medical herbs..." He was cut of by Naruto's annoying whining.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!? Why can't we have a more awesome mission?!!?!?" He yelled. Kakashi cleared his troat and started again.

"As I was saying, we have to go to the top of Kumo Mountain to collect the rare Aoi-Kaze herb. As you all should know, the Aoi-Kaze is only found on the highest point on kumo mountains. There will be many rouge ninjas, but don't worry, I will protect you." He finished.

"B-But isn't that too hard for a genin?" Sakura asked.

"Yes, this is a Chunin mission, but we don't have enought hands at the moment. And we can't have Jonin going on rank C missions. For now, Genins will be taking D-Rank and C-Rank missions. Chunin and JOnin will be taking the others." Kakashi sensei stated while he was scratching the back of his head.

At that note we went off to get our supplie that we needed. The trip to the mountain was about 3 days long. Climbing the mountain was another thing.