Black Rose pt.2

Akane's POV

But the rogue Ninjas weren't the worst part of the mountains. Soon after all the rogue ninjas that weren't dead fled off, she appeared.

"I am Midori Jinta. Your worst fear." Her voice boomed from multiple directions.

Now... I regret coming here. Why? Because hell is about to start.

The moon was shining brightly, it was a full moon today. Thousand of silhouettes of small animals were seen, almost completely blocking the moon.

They started coming towards us. Others came flying through the trees, shrieking to communicate.

"Kyaaa! Bats!" Sakura screamed alarming the bats, who started flurrying around us in a hurry. It seemed as if we were in the eye of a tornado.

"Chidori!"

"Rasengan!" The two screamed in unison. 

"No! Don't!" I yelled shocking the two of them, but it was too late. The chakra had touched the bats, and they had begun to transform.

There wings, they each grew to the size of a small baby. Spikes lines the edges of the wings. There body enlarged to the size of a cub. There eyes turned a blood red, And their fangs were the size of an adult humans head.

"what is this?!" Sakura shrieked.

"What the hell!" Naruto exclaimed. Kakashi's eyes had widened.

Luckily for us, only a handful had transformed.

"Chakra, don't use it. Bi-Polar sensei, can you please call for back up? She wont be easy to beat." I asked. my eyes darting around to locate Madoka.

He sighed and called a bird to deliver the note.

Madoka Jinta. One of my worst enemies.

I first met her after I escaped from Orochimaru. On my way to Konoha.

(Flashback)

As I was running through the trees I bumped into something. That thing fell down on top of me. It wasn't as heavy as I expected it to be though.

"I'm sorry!" The short girl said bowing her head. Her short brown hair in a tangled mess, much like my own.

I nodded my head and started to walk away.

"Wait a minute please!" She yelled in a soft voice. I looked back and straight into her deep red eyes.

I tilt my head to the side.

"Do you by any chance know where Konoha is?" She asked.

I shake my head and I say, "But that's where I'm going." Her eyes widened and she gave a big smile.

"Then why don't we go there together!"  She said. I shrugged my shoulders.

I walked away and she followed me. We would fight enemies, train, and do everything together. We knew much about each other.

At that time, I didn't know what I was headed in for. And how her bright smile had deceived me at the time.

Days passed as we continued to roam around together. But then one day when I woke up, she wasn't there anymore. Neither was the forest.

I was in a cell. Men were all around me, bidding prices. Madoka was in the Cage next to mine. Tears falling down her cheeks.

At that time, I thought I would risk my life to save her. I tried using Jutsu to break us out of the cage but nothing would work. There was a strange collar around my neck electrocuting me, every time I tried.

I went to the back of the cage and tried to pry it open. Luckily the cages were made out of cheap metal. I did the same with Madoka's cage and we were able to escape. I managed to rip the collars off too.

but I felt as if this was all too easy. To real to be happening.

"I'm sorry, Akane." I heard a whisper in my ear before all I could see was black.

It was around sundown when I got up because of Mirai's screaming.

I was once again in a steel cage. But this time the metal wasn't easy to break out of. There was no collar on me, but my chakra wouldn't build up.

I felt myself rocking gently and began to feel sick. I could hear the swishing of water. Are we on the sea? Suddenly, I began to move. Well the cage to. I looked behind me and I saw Madoka pushing the cage.

"Madoka?!" I said.

"Hmm. so you're finally awake? I was wondering how long you were going to sleep for. Now, you will finally get out of my  sight." She yelled, and I instantly found myself engulfed in water.  I couldn't breath. It hurt.

What hurt? I don't know.

Why does it hurt?  I don't know.

Am I hurt? Nope.

The cage began to disintegrate into the water. I was able to get to shore safely.

But it still hurt. After a few days, I was able to forget about the entire incident. I reached Konoha, and my life changed there. But her betrayal never left me.

(Return to current time)

Against what I said, Naruto decided to use rasengan one more time. Transforming more of them.

"Naruto, stop. The only way to defeat them is Taijustu!"

"Dang it! Why wont Jutsu work!" He yelled.

"They absorbed chakra obviously you idiot!" Sakura exclaimed. She catches on quick.

The bats were a tough enemy. The bad part was they kept coming.

Unless if Madoka was found, they wouldn't stop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I think there will be 2 or 3 more parts to the Black rose arc.

Thank you all my new and old fans!!!!

I will try and post the next chapter in 1-2 weeks!

Most of it is done, but I don't have much time to work on it. Because of my health and school work!

Bye-Bye for now!