Do we fail or pass?

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto I only own the characters and clan That I made up.

Vote 

comment 

fan

tell others

please......

Now to the story

---------------------------------------------------------

Akane’s  POV

I guess I was going to try. I wasn’t hungry, but I didn’t want to be tied to a stump.

Sasuke and Sakura Hid while Naruto stayed put. Well... Lets begin. I said mentally 

I hid in a tree watching Kakashi Sensei. He seemed to be looking around. 

“Ok, let’s fight this out fair and square!” Naruto yelled out. That idiot. 

“Say, aren’t you a bit off there?” Kakashi asked.

“Whats off is your hairstyle!” ...’ Naruto, onhestly yours is worse’ I thought to myself.

Naruto starts charging at Kakashi sensei, letting out a battle cry. (or is it war cry?) Kakashi reaches into his kunai pouch, and Naruto stops running. 

“I’ll teach you the first Shinobi Battle jutsu, taijutsu”  then he takes his hand out of the pouch, and inhis hand was a... book? The book was... Make out paradise...

Naruto looked bewildered. “whats wrong? Why dont you come at me?” Kakashi asks.

“But hey... whats with that book?” Naruto asks.

Thats when I throw a Kunai at sensei. He dodged it, but it cut his shirt a little. It landed right in front of Naruto. I jump into another tree. Naruto looks scared out of his mind. Idiot.

“Why do you ask...?” Kakashi says. “ Because I was curios about what happens next.”

That pervert...

“Don’t worry” he continues “With you guys as opponents, It makes no difference if I’m reading this or not.”

Kakashi’s POV

I’m a bit worriedd right now, but I keep my calm face. I can only sense 2 of them hiding. I have Naruto right in front of me. I wonder where the fourth is.

“But hey... whats with that book?” Naruto asks

That when a kunai came flying at me. I could barely dodge it because of the speed it was coming at me with. It lands right at Naruto’s foot.

“Why do you ask...?” I say. “ Because I was curios about what happens next.”

That pervert...

“Don’t worry, With you guys as opponents, It makes no difference if I’m reading this or not.”

Naruto clenches his fist in anger. He comes charging at me with an angry face. “I’m going to rip you apart!” he jumps and comes flying at me. I block his fist with my hand. He comes out in front of me and says “Darn! This time a spin kick!” I duck down. 

“Why would you tell your opponent what you are going to before you do it. You idiot.” I hear Akane’s voice. But its coming from everywhere, wait, genjutsu?