The C-rank mission with Hinata

Thanks to my newest fans

Fckthecritics

Firooz

Led5545

ImaniRegularShowcraz

8AnimexLover8

(Cute pic at the side -------->)

(Watch video 2 --------------->) (vIdeo is called  'Killer Bee's Karaoke Full Rap Video')

_-------------------------=---------------------\

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

Please: vote

comment

fan 

and tell others about my story!

Now to the story

________________________________________________________

With that we waited, when grandfather came he told us our mission would be in a week.

“Hinata, do you want to go look at the shopping stalls in the village?” I ask

“S-sure, Akane-chan.”

As we walked, we saw various jewelery stalls, I also saw the one where I picked up the clip for Hinata. We stopped there, I got the same clip for Ino, but in a light blue color, the same color as her eyes. 

“Hinata, should I get one for Sakura too?” I ask her. She was looking for a flower clip for Kurenai Sensei.

“Yes! That would be nice!” She says happily. I found a red clip the same color as her shirt. I think Hinata was happy that she wasn’t the only one wearing a clip.

The one Hinata got for Kurenai sensei was a blood red one, it had a white trimming too.

After that we parted, I was walking toward the lake, there I saw Ino and Sakura fighting.

Perfect timing!

“Ino, Sakura!” I called out. They looked at me and I walked up to them. 

“Hi Akane!” They both say simultaniously.

“Hi,... hold out you hands and close your eyes...” I say emotionlessly.

After they do that I put the clips in their hands. 

“Open you eyes now...” when they do they look at their hands and gasp.

“Thank you, Akane!” Ino says with a close eyed smile.

“Thanks Akane!” Sakura says also with a close eyed smile.

I nod...

“And this is for you Akane,” Ino said, while handing me a ribbon. The ribbin was black, it has designs of different flowers interwined. I look at it with wide eyes.

“Thank you, Ino...” I say, she nods then I walk away.

1 week later.

“Akane here at point D.”

“Sasuke here at point B!”

“Sakura here at point C!”

A minute passed... then Naruto said

“Naruto here. I’m at point A!”

“You’re slow Naruto.” Kakashi commented. “Okay, squad seven... Hm?! The target has moved! Follow it!” Everyone hid behind the trees, following the target, which was apparently a cat.