A new power, a need for revenge, and another vision

Please vote comment rate and fan cuz the akatsuki said so. I have another note at the end of the chapter so please read it!  

Thanks to my readers who are still with me!!!! im really happy ur still here!! And I wont post the next chapter until I get at least 10 votes on this ,one! Sorry!  

PENS ATTACK ME WHEN IM ASLEEP!!!  

.... sorry that was random... 

heres the chap btw... 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° ♣♦♠♥♪®©™∞£€¢_+≠±÷×~≈√Ππ«»≤≥→←↓↑ 

••••••••••••••°°°°••••••••••••••••••^^^•••••••••°•°•°•°•°••°•••••°•°•°°•°°•••

Why? Why do I have to be the demon? Always... its always me. I am strong... maybe. People with power are demons? Is that the way this sad world works. The powerful are feared and the weak constantly fear. But which one am I? I'm scared.... of loosing those close to me... scared of losing those who trust me. But yet people are scared of me too... Maybe I don't belong in this world. Maybe I belong somewhere else... But I can't leave them behind... my family. Hinata, Konohamaru, Grandfather, Uncle Asuma, Kurenai... 

What should I do? 

"Go Akane!" 

"Kick her butt Akane!" Sakura? Naruto? 

"You can do it Akane!" Ino?!  

mWhy? I looked back and Uncle Asuma gave me a thumbs up. Kurenai smiled at me. What is this? Why? I don't understamd this at all. 'You can do it Akane!' 

'Mirai?'  

I felt power welling up inside of me. Maybe I do belong... I'm not actually a demon after all. I felt my chakra change a bit. 

'Akane, you can win this!' Haku? I am sure I heard his voice but he is dead. 

'Go for it Kid' Zabuza sensei?! I reached out behind me and grabbed the hilt of his sword. I was pushed a bit forwards.  

'please. Save my son!' I heard an unfamiliar voice. Who? 

I ran forward towards Temari with more energy before and sword in my hand. I felt my eyes shift. I heard a gasp. My eyes felt like they were filled with Mirai's chakra. But why? I appeared behind Temari and was about to swing my sword. She took her fan out and I appeared behind her again with a Kunai to her neck and my sword secured to my back.

It doesn't matter what others think of me as long as I am me. There are people here right now who accept me for who I am. My family, and my best friend. Maybe even my team. But for now I will live as me. Not a demon. I will fight will Mirai, make memories with Hinata, and make the most of my life. 

"Give up. You can not win against me as you are now." I say to her. I was a bit shorter thay her so I was standing on my toes. She glares at me and the Proctor calls the match. I won... yay!! Wait... since when do I say yay? I heard Mirai giggle. 'Akane, you know that Zabuza and Haku are always with you. And they always will be. In your heart. As long as you use the eye of Yurei, you could hear them too.' Mirai said.'What are you talking about?' I ask her.  

'Your new power. Your right eye, it turned purple. My chakra is in ur eye, and it is embeded in your eye. Now, you can hear the voices of your loved ones who have gone to the next world. You can also hear the voices of deceased ghosts who have a strong urge to protect the ones they love. This is the Eye of Yurei.' Mirai explained to me.