Training and Zabuza's regrets

Thanks to my new fans:  **********************************************************************************                                                                                                                                                 girlwith1Dinfection

 DanielleCoffey

and xxBornThisWayxx

Please Comment Vote Fan and tells others bout this story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akane’s POV

We started to look around at the stalls, Sakura pointing things out, Me just looking around. Hinata   also looking around, pointing things out. I Saw a store with rings and walked in there, I saw a silver ring with a small diamond. I could give this to Uncle Asuma so he could propose to Kurenai Sensei with. Good plan.... 

"Hinata! Look at this," I show her the ring and tell her about my plan. She wasn't sure about my plan.

Luckily it wasn’t expensive, so I bought it... 

Sakura bought... Well actuallt I don’t know if she bought anything.

 When we get back to Konoha, it is going to be fun... 

Well, after we defeat Zabuza and Haku...

Zabuza’s Pov...

(Note:This is not a real place.)

... I was in The Place of Regrets, the place you go in the state of half death. The place where you see your regrets. I hated coming here, but sometimes there was no choice. This place reminded me of her, Akane Momi. It reminded me of the day I gave her up to Orochimaru. Yes, he gave me the poison I needed to kill someone with. But, that was sort of like giving up my family... 

Although I am a S-rank Criminal, doesn’t mean I wont care for my family. 

Yes, I left the Hidden mist village, but that was because of a reason. I was a demon there, I had no family there. 

I also left because I wanted to kill, no matter how sadistic that sounded, I love seeing blood spill, the buetiful red color.

Ok now back to the The Place of Regtrets. I took Akane in because she was just like me, a demon. I trained her in swordfighting and water style jutsus, throwing Kunai’s, Shurikens, Senbons, and stuff like that. Sealing jutsu’s, Handsigns, vital points and where they are located. How to read maps, knowledge that and average Genin should know. The same with Haku, he was also alone like me. 

I woke up, and I see Haku’s masked face, 

“Ow, that hurt, you could have been gentler.” I say harshly.

Akane’s POV

“Aah! Look! look! Kakashi sensei is awake!” Naruto screams, I look in the room, nd sur enough he is awake.

“How are you feeling?” Tazuna’s daughter/Inarai’s mother Asked him.

“Sore... I wont be able to move for about a week.” He says wile getting up. 

“Kakashi sensei, If the Sharingan puts so much strain on your body, you could have asked me to fight him for you,” I say. He just shakes his head,

“I can’t ask my student to do that for me, what will happen to my pride?” He said half-jokingly, while rolling his eyes.

“Yeah, yeah... So what do what do we do now? I can’t defeat Zabuza and Haku alone, “