Black flower filled of death

Hello everyone. I know I haven't uploaded in like 2 months... Im sorry. Im really really sorry. A lot came up and I just didn't have the time. but I will try and upload on a more regular basis now. 

So, enjoy!!

------------------

Akane's hair flared all around as she repeatedly attacked Madoka. 

Her sense of reality disappeared. All the darkness and hatred that she locked inside her heart was let out. 

Gaara was shocked. He was shocked that she wasn't killed.

He refused to believe that was Akane.
Akane's eyes were much gentler than the eyes of the monster in front of him.

"Get out!" Gaara yelled in an angry voice.  Akane's  attention was diverted from Madoka towards Gaara.

Akane hesitated for a moment but then she started firing at Gaara. Gaara used his sand do defend himself.

"Get out of her, you monster!" He yelled once more.

Akane's eyes widened, but then it quickly turned soulless again. Her hair went down for a moment along with all the anger and hate surrounding her.

"I told you, on that night, that I was a monster." Akane said. one stray tear traveled down her cheek.

Her anger and hatred flared up once more, but this time the power was multiplied.
Gaara and Madoka were blown away by the amazing rush of power.

At that time, Kakashi and everyone saw all of the power radiating. But, they were on the complete opposite side off the forest.
They immediately headed towards the power.
---___---___---___---__---___---___---___---

Gaara was smashed through multiple trees. Luckily he only bruised his shoulder, but he wouldn't  able to use it. 

Madoka on the other hand was thrown into a large boulder. The impact caused her entire body to shake. There was a large gash on the back of her head along with a broken shoulder and a dislocated leg. She completely blacked out so she probably wouldn't be getting up anytime soon.

 Gaara got up, holding his arm, and started to walk towards Akane.

He quietly muttered something to himself. But Akane heard him. Her face turned red. 

Not with embarrassment, but with anger.

She Jumped high in the air,  then stated coMing down at such a speed that you could barely see her.

straight towards Gaara.

His sand tried to defend him but the speed was too great. 

An inch before he was about to be hit his sand grabbed her legs and held her upside down.
Her aura went to work quickly and ate up the chakra from the sand.
Once was released she gave Gaara a large blow to the stomach. He was pushed back a few inches because of the force and coughed up some blood.

She punched and kicked him again and again and again. But he held strong.

She was getting tired and paused for a moment before punching him again.
But this time she was blocked. He grabbed her hand and said
"Akane... you may have misunderstood what I said earlier..."

When....? she thought to herself.
"You're not the monster... the darkness in your heart is..."

"eh...?" she was confused... and yet happy at the same time. That was the first time anyone had said that to her.

Her aura slowly disappeared and her eyes changed back to there original color.

She fell on her knees while looking down and said, "Why...? Why do you say that...?"

"Its the truth." Gaara replied quickly. He turned around and walked towards the crushed boulder.

He rummaged around for a bit and picked up something.
He walked over to Akane who had passed out because of the overuse of chakra.

he touched her forehead and he immediately retracted his hand. Her forehead was burning up. He re-wrapped the bandages on her foot and started looking for medicine in her bag. 

In the end, he couldn’t find any. He picked her up, while ignoring the stinging in his arm, and ran, looking for their lost comrades. 

One or two hours had past and still no luck. Well, no good luck. 

------------------------------------

‘Where am I?’ Madoka thought to herself. She floated around inside of an eternal darkness. There was a dot of light, and it rapidly grew bigger as it came toward her, engulfing her entire body. She shut her eyes tight trying to avoid the brightness of the light. When she reopened them, she was in a field of flowers. Her body had shrunken to that of a child.

A girl with long black hair started running towards her with happiness emitting from her. Then suddenly the scene changed. Madoka was now tied up to a tree with a Kunai to her neck. 

“Bring her to me...Or I’ll take your life.” The man in black said. With those words the scene disappeared. She was brought back to the real world this time. 

Her one and only goal gave her the power to get up.

That goal.... was to protect Akane. And to do this, she must kill Akane before he gets to her.

He wanted to take Akane and experiment on her. Cruel, deathly, inhumane experiments.  His goal was to extract Akane’s power from her, multiply it and put it back without killing her and then turning her into a puppet.  A puppet that would kill without emotion. She would be able to kill anything and anyone. Even the ones with pure hearts. In other words, children. She would be watching the entire thing and not be able to stop herself. The worst part would be that she wouldn’t be able to look away. This would’ve become her eternal nightmare.

That’s why.... that’s why Madoka had decided she would kill Akane before she had to live through this nightmare. 

She tried and tried again to kill her.... but Akane has proven to be much more powerful than she had expected. 

With the last of her strength she got up and ran. Searching for Akane. Even if it would kill her, Madoka had to do this. To protect her one and only friend... no... family. 

------------

Im sorry this is so short.....but the next chapter will probably be out tommorow if not wednesday!!!