black rose part 5

u liiiiikeee?????? Is Gaara too OOC? Or is his character right?

http://www.wattpad.com/10929501-vote-here-summer-nwa-open-gaara 

please vote if u like this story  (TT^TT)

thanks 2 all the people who ever read my story!!! It really means a lot 2 me!!!

-------------------------------------------------

Third person POV

The group was rushing to find the long haired girl and the enemy. Sakura was still in bad condition, so Temari stopped and stayed with her.

Gaara's anger gave him more energy to run. As soon as Pakkun said that they were getting closer he went ahead of the group.

Kankuro looked at him confused, but then smirked and said, "I still never know what goes on in that kids mind."

Soon they heard the heavy rush of water. When they arrived at the scene, Gaara's anger intensified. Inside the dragon of water, he saw her trapped. Akane was loosing her consciousness as Gaara's sand rushed towards the dragon.

the water eventually fell with the weight of the sand. He caught the sleeping girl in his arms and carefully placed her on a clump of flying sand.

He sent the rest of his sand rushing towards Madoka. She was engulfed in the sand, but still had an arrogant smirk on her face. Naruto charged forward towards her with his rasengan and Sasuke with his chidori.

"Sand coffin!" Gaara commanded.

As soon as the sand started tightening in on her, she disappeared. The sand fell down as Naruto and Sasuke both rammed their hands into the waterfall behind her.

Since Sasuke was using chidori, the entire waterfall was set off with lightening. They were still in the water at the time, so they were electrocuted. They were badly injured, possibly to the extent to where they wont be able to fight anymore. 

But luckily with Naruto's fierce will and Sasukes (?)competitive attitude they both were able to get up, ready to fight as if nothing happened.

Temari and Sakura went to tend Akane's non existent wounds. They were shocked to find her unwounded but unconscious after the heated battles.

She was barely breathing. Sakura started crying because of fear.

What if Akane is dying? She thought. With all the water that went through her lungs there was definitely a high chance of that happening.

Gaara just stood there staring. He was confused about his own actions and feelings.

What was it about this girl? He had an urge to protect her even though he barely knew her.

Akane's POV

I can't see anything. Its cold. Almost freezing. And it is very hard to breath.

Where am I?

Am I dead?

these thoughts were swimming through my mind. Suddenly Someone appeared in front of her.

A beautiful woman with long black hair. She was wearing a very royal kimono. A noble maybe?

'Akane.' She said with a nostalgic voice.

'Akane' she repeated again.

'Who are you?' I asked. The noble silently laughed.

'It is me, Mirai.' She said.

'oh, ok.' I said a little lost. this was the fist time I actually saw how she looked. She was very beautiful.

'Akane, right now, you are about to die.' she said suddenly becoming serious.

'Eh?' I exclaim letting it slowly sink in.

'Eeeeh?!?!?!?!' I stated even louder. She slightly smiled whispering something silently to herself.

'Madoka did this. Now I will guide you back to life as for you are not dead yet.'

I slowly nod as she continues.

'Your right eye, the eye of Yurei, can save you. But you will not have its power temporarily, and there is a 99.99% chance that you will never awaken it again. This power can help you greatly in the future. It will help you understand the ones around you better. Especially him.'

'Him who?' I asked confused.

'Gaara.' upon hearing that name the cold suddenly became warm.

'It may even save the lives of the ones you love... so it is your decision, will you use it to save you or not?' she asked.

'Of course I will give it up. Because if I die know there will be o future. If im dead I wont be able to protect those around me.' I replied without hesitation.

 Mirai smiled and said, 'As you wish.' and she disappeared.

Suddenly the darkness was overcome by the light. She slowly opened her eyes and found herself looking up at him. Gaara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so.... u liiiiike? please vote comment and fan because the Akatsuki might fall in love with you if you do! 

thanks once again!

 IM SORRY ITS SHORT I PROMISE NEXT ONE WILL BE LO NGER AND UPLOADED QUICKER!!!!