》Tag《

Okay, I didn't even see this coming lol.

But, I was tagged again.

Like I've mentioned in the Prequel,

I do not tag people. I only do the tags.

Anyways, I was tagged by Artemis_Juri, lmao, how could you. Jk.

The tag is 10 things about myself.

1) I'll be a Junior this school year.

2) I have 1 baby budgie

3) I'm the oldest sibling.

4) My favorite Justice League member is Batman🦇

5) I'm currently waiting for season 2 of Titans and I'm currently watching Young Justice Outsiders.

6) I used to hate writing, but now I love writing. I guess it's because I'm writing about the things that I want to write, and not essays.

7) I play volleyball. And I'm going to join my school's team this upcoming school year.

8) I'm trying to make edits for an Instagram page that I will be creating in the future. DC and Marvel related, lmao. (I'm cringing at the fact that this is so random)

9) I'll be writing different books for all the Batbrothers.

10) I live in the Bronx.

And then a spoiler about one of my books?

Okay well, I'm currently writing this one so...

⚠️[SPOILER ALERT]⚠️

Don't look if you don't want to know.

It's nothing huge, but it is a spoiler, lol.

Okay you ready?
.
...
....
.....
......

After Terra is gone, you'll be seeing your bestfriend, Levy, and Michelle again.

However....

(I literally don't want to tell you this, but a spoiler is a spoiler ;-;)

Michelle and Levy aren't together anymore.

Michelle was the one who broke it off with him.

......
.....
....
...
.

*exhales deeply*

I really wanted to keep it a surprise, but I didn't know what other spoiler I should give.

So boom, there you have it, and now I'm gone.

Also, I know you probably thought that this was a double update or something, and it turned out not to be.

I'm sorry. The double updates will appear at some point. I'm not too sure about when I'll do it, but it'll happen.

Have a nice day🤗