Chapter 3

[(Y/N)'s POV]

I freaking LOVE this motorcycle.

I have already texted Dick that I was on my way. I was almost there, just a few minutes.

It has been a few days since I've seen them all.

The day I joined, I stay with them for 3 months before spending about a month in Gotham with my father.

I wonder how they're all doing.

I heard about last night's mission. They were destroying another H.I.V.E base.

Created by Brother Blood. He may make it seem different, but his cult is clearly the same as the H.I.V.E.

He lied on his interview with one of the reporters, Bryce.

I forgot his last name, but that was one of his recent interview.

Funny thing is that I didn't tell my man that I was going to the tower right now. I want to surprise him.

All of a sudden, I was receiving a call from Dick. I told my motorcycle to answer it.

That's something I like about it. It had it's own... siri, you could say.

"Hello?" I questioned the sudden call.

"(Y/N), you should've seen Damian's face when he found out you were on your way right now"

I chuckled a little confused,

"Why?"

"Okay, so I told him if he ever gets off his suit, cause he doesn't, especially when you're not around, anyways, I told him that and he said he was fine. Then, I told him that you were coming and he ran to the bathroom"

I laughed as the wind crashed on my helmet, yet I felt it on my shoulders.

"Are you almost here?" He asked.

I pressed down my brake as I stopped in front of the Tower's entrance.

"Actually, I'm already here" I stated with a smirk before taking my helmet off.

============================

As I walked inside and looked for everyone, though I heard grunts and punching sounds.

Was someone attacking?

I speed walked to a room. It was the training room.

I walked in as I looked around.

"Jaime?" I asked as I saw him punching a punch bag.

He was punching it with all his force that it fell. That was before noticing me.

"(Y/N)?" He was startled,

"You came back?"

"Yes, Hermano" I replied with a smile.

"Hermano" = "Brother" in Spanish

"Cool" he sighed as he sat on the floor.

He was tired, and he seemed lost in thought.

My face softened. Great, I come back to see this.

"Are you okay?" I ask him before sitting next to him and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"No" he whispered.

He sounded as if he was in pain.

"Do you want to tell me?"

"My father..."

That's all I needed to hear before I hugged him. The first time I heard his story, I felt bad for him.