Prologue

(Y/N) was trained by the Demon's head at the age of 10. She didn't know what the life outside felt like.

But once she met the boy, Damian Wayne. Her whole life changed.

He made her stronger.

She met the Teen Titans. She began fighting with them on some missions. But on others, she'll stay out because she has a father back at Gotham.

She wants to at least spend some time with him.

Little did she know, lies from her past will begin to appear even when things start to seem 'normal'

============================

The well-known bratty, but popular rich kid at school, Damian Wayne. He wished to become the heir of the league.

To be respected by others. However, when he met (Y/N), he learned that there are different ways to earn respect.

She opened his eyes. Telling him that he's been respected when he wore the Robin costume.

Even as Bruce Wayne's son, he's already respected.

She immediately became a part of his life. His whole heart.

But, secrets start to open up as he was calmly living his life with his Beloved and the Teen Titans.

============================

How will Damian react to (Y/N)'s secrets that she's never told before?

Will this affect the way he feels?

Will (Y/N) be able to handle some of the lies that Damian has hidden from her?

Or will she see him a different way?

BUT.

What if...

The lies aren't only from Damian, but from the others she's trusted?

[End of Prologue]

---------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 270

Wooo! Let's see what happens next!

🧡Please Remember to Vote 🧡