Chapter 2

As the 'servants' inside were working with their yellow metal armor, a sudden green beam that came from the floor, startled them.

Starfire came flying up to start shooting beams at them as she flew forward to target more.

"Titans, go!" She shouted, turning around after almost being shot from behind.

Beast Boy came out flying and squeaking as a bird before turning into a rhino as he landed on the ground.

Blue Beetle and Robin jumped out in unison as they started fighting.

Raven used her power to fly up and take Nightwing with her before throwing him, knowing that he'll roll on the floor and land safely.

Terra brought herself up using a rock as she made herself higher. Then, she noticed that yellow beams were being shooted at her.

She quickly used the rock underneath her as a shield before she jumped down to go behind it.

"Thanks for getting us into the impenetrable H.I.V.E. base, Terra. Yeah, you're the best" She spoke to herself.

To her right, one of the goons came charging towards her. However, as she turned around, she saw a green goat running into him and pushing him out.

She watched as Beast Boy turned into his human form in front of her, his back facing her.

"This bad guy is yours, mama" he said before morphing into an eagle and flying away.

The guy had two knives. His hands holding one as he started swinging them to Terra.

Before he got closer though, she quickly controlled a huge wall rock, you could say, to punch him to the wall and knock him off.

Damian threw 2 batarangs to the men he saw as it knocked both of them down. Their guns fell off their hands as they fell unconscious.

"Terra, stay with us" Starfire stated as she flew passed her.

"Like I couldn't take out all these jokers by myself" she countered.

On one room, though. Mayhem, who realized that the warning that the other guy had given her was true, narrowed her eyes.

"We've been compromised" Mayhem watched as the Titans were fighting off the men.

"Abandon the base" she told the doctor who was in the same room with her.

They quickly stopped what they were doing before they walking out.

Blue Beetle was about to get shot from behind before Beast Boy covered him, in his gorilla form.

As the Titans finished off the goons, Damian threw one of them down on the floor,

"They prepared well"

"Their reaction time is much better" he commented as he remembered the other men from the other 2 bases they've destroyed before.

The second base they destroyed was with (Y/N).

'I miss her so much' he internally sighed before his thoughts were interrupted by his adoptive brother,

"Robin, stop complimenting the bad guys"

"But he's right. Be ready for anything" he told the team.

Suddenly, another door opened as three, what seemed to be robots appeared.

"These dudes must buy their bad guy stuff in bulk" Beast Boy wondered outloud as he stared at the machines.

The mechanical bad guys started shooting nonstop with both of their arms.