Chapter 1

I'm sorry, but I will repeat once again. If you have not read the prequel, please do so. Then, you'll understand this book.

Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------

[Third POV]

"So what will I do to you, kitty cat?" said Penguin as he touched Selina's shoulders.

Her eyes were covered with a piece of clothing,

"DON'T call me that, and DON'T touch me" she basically hissed as she removed her shoulder away from him.

But not too far since she was tied up to a chair.

She was accidentally caught by Penguin's thugs, he most definitely did not expect this.

She admitted to herself that she was sort of worried for her life since she did not warn the other girls about this.

She had to save herself on this one.

"Maybe lure Batman with you?" Penguin spoke to himself as he mused with a hand on his chin.

"He won't come" she tried lying to him.

"Oh he will. You're someone very important to him. I know that" he answered, confident that he chose the right decision to keep her.

Suddenly the window broke from the top as smoke pellets were dropped down.

There was smoke everywhere as his goons were taken down, one by one.

"Why is it YOU again?!" He snarled as he noticed the same hero he saw 2 days ago.

"Because, you've decided to take one of my friends?" The hero snapped back before knocking out the last of his men.

"(Y/H/N)?" Catwoman asked as she diciphered the girl's voice.

"I'll give you 10 seconds to get out of this building" (Y/N) gave Penguin a threatening look.

"Alright! Alright!" He quickly left, fearing her. Which is one of the reasons why he doesn't like her.

(Y/N) untied Selina from the chair she was stuck in before she stretched out.

"You're Welcome" (Y/N) stated with a smirk.

"Thanks" Selina breath out after stretching.

She looked at (Y/N) for a while before asking,

"You really let that bastard escape?"

"Of course... NOT" she replied.

"But he just ran out"

"Yeah. He ran towards Batgirl and Orphan" (Y/N) replied with a smirk, and arms crossed.

Catwoman chuckled as she imagined Oswald's yelling.

As they were making their way out of the building, Selina was confused about one thing.

"Didn't you say you were going to see Damian?"

"Yes, but I wanted to say one last goodbye to you and Ivy. However, I saw that you were in trouble, so I helped you. That is how I ended up here" she shurgged.

"At least you came" Selina gave a smile before putting on her glasses.

"Yeah, looks like my Rich Boy will have to wait" (Y/N) joked as she jumped down the building to land safely on the ground.

"Where are you off to?" Selina asked.

"To my father"

She in fact, still couldn't believe that such wonderful girl was The Riddler's daughter.