Pain And Pleasure Part 3.

VANESSA'S POV.

Vanessa:"Fuck, right there baby"I moaned feeling her thrusts get slower. She groaned and licked her lips grabbing the headboard to keep her up.

Y/n:"Your so tight, I fucking love it"I whimpered and grabbed her face pulling her down for a kiss. She gave me one final thrust that sent us both spiraling down.

I moaned into the kiss and threw my head back feeling her lips kiss over my Adams Apple and move towards my sweet spot, helping me ride out my high along with hers. She grunted and emptied herself in me before she let her body crash on top of mines.

Vanessa:"I cant believe we've been going at it from the morning"I said with my voice hoarse.

Y/n:"Neither can I..."She breathed out with her face still stuffed in my neck. I laughed and ran my fingers through her hair making her hum and pull away from my neck.

Vanessa:"What?"I asked seeing her look at me with a small smile.

Y/n:"Our babies are going to be cute as fuck"I felt my cheeks heat up at her random comment.

Vanessa:"Why do you always blurt out the most randomly cute comments I've ever heard"She shrugged and rolled off of me.

Y/n:"No idea, I just thought of how cute our kids would be...your eyes, curly hair and then my amazing talent and charms. Its perfect"I laughed and shook my head feeling her kiss my neck.

Vanessa:"If our kids end up being as cocky as you, I might have to knock some sense into them"She chuckled and kissed my cheek.

Y/n:"Hmm I hope we have a girl and I hope she has the same sass as you"I scoffed.

Vanessa:"And why would you want that?"She smirked.

Y/n:"So you can see what I've been putting up with the past two or so years"I gasped and took my pillow slapping her right in the face.

Vanessa:"Fuck you"I grumbled getting up from the bed.

Y/n:"I already did baby"She slapped my ass making me jump and turn around to face her.

Vanessa:"I'm going to shower, We have a show to attend today, remember?"I said walking into the bathroom.

Y/n:"I do, Versace right?"I heard her say.

Vanessa:"Yes! You got your suit ready right?"I asked turning the shower on and getting in. I heard the door open and close, feeling her hands go around my waist.

Y/n:"I do"She kissed my neck and sighed"I cant wait for Fashion week to be over"I sighed and turned around to look at her.

Vanessa:"I know, both of us have been traveling so much and then as soon as you came back from tour your started traveling with me"She shrugged.

Y/n:"The traveling I did with you isn't bothering me, after all, it was more pleasure than work"She winked.

Vanessa:"And I'm the horny one in our relationship"She chuckled and pecked my lips.

Y/n:"Its a fifty-fifty thing Mami"I hummed and continued my shower"....that ass though"I giggled and slapped her hands away from me.

Vanessa:"Stop! We have to get ready and go"I warned giving her a look. She put her hands up and defense and started showering.

We both got ready and started doing our final touch ups, well more like me whilst Y/n watched from the couch with a stupid smile on her face. I ignored her stare and focused on my makeup artist doing my makeup.

Y/n:"You know, I dont know why they call it fashion week when its for a month or so"I laughed and looked at her.

Vanessa:"Its just how things are done babe, imagine how the girls and I feel? We all had to do five shows in one day"She widened her eyes and shook her head.