Love Is Hell Part 4.

Y/N POV.

Its been three weeks since Kylie's Birthday and we all had to get back to our busy schedules.

"Perfect Y/n! I just need a few more pictures and we're done"I nodded and walked off to the dressing room"Also! This one is going to be with Kendall and Hailey so I want all of you done!"I changed into my black ADIDAS tracksuit and sat on my makeup chair getting my final touches done to my face.

Kendall:"Y/l/n, you ready?"I looked up and saw both Kendall and Hailey standing by the door of my dressing room.

Y/n:"Almost...."I mumbled.

You see, the three of us are the ambassadors of ADIDAS so they thought it would be best if we model for it together.

Y/n:"Done!"I jumped off the chair and started walking towards the photographer when my phone went off. I looked at it and saw that Olivia messaged me.

Olivia 💞♥

Hey, you free today?

Y/n.

I have a photoshoot right now but I'll be done it a few....why?

Olivia 💞♥

I'm in town....can I come over so we can talk?

Y/n.

Uh sure....I'll text you when I'm done.

Olivia 💞♥

I'll bring some food....see you in a few Y/n/n.

I looked at the text in confusion and reread it a few times. I felt someone tap my shoulders and I turned around and saw the brunette and blonde looking at me.

Hailey:"You okay? You look spooked"I showed them the text and waited for their response.

Kendall:"Maybe she just misses you?"She said handing my phone back to me.

Y/n:"Yeah....maybe"I muttered locking my phone and sliding it back in my pocket.

Hailey:"Lets get the shoot done and then we'll talk about it more"We all nodded and walked off to the photographer.

"Okay, I want Y/n in the middle of you girls....sit on the couch"We followed his orders and sat down"Also, if you girls could kind of drap yourselves on Y/n....but not in an completely sexy way....give me a cool kind of sexy vibe"The girls followed his orders whilst I sat back"That's it!"He said flashing the camera at us"...go with the flow....do whatever feels natural"We struck a few poses and about half an hour later we were done.

We looked at the pictures taken and chose our favorites of the shoot. I changed into my clothes and waited for the girls.

Kendall:"Lets go....I'm hungry"I chuckled and walked to my car with the girls. I opened the door for them and got in the car starting the engine.

Hailey:"So, what's wrong?"She asked looking over at me.

Y/n:"Nothing, why would something be wrong?"I lied keeping my eyes on the road.

Kendall:"You really suck at lying to us....your way more tense after the text Olivia sent to you....so once again, whats wrong?"She asked. I sighed and glanced at them.

Y/n:"I know what that text sounds like...."I mumbled driving down the surprisingly quite streets of LA.

Hailey:"And what does it sound like?"I bit the inside of my cheek and huffed.