Jaded Part 8.

Y/N POV.

Vanessa:"You slept with her?!"She literally yelled. I placed my hand over her mouth and shut her up. I gave her a look and pulled my hand away.

Y/n:"Lets talk somewhere more privately...."I sighed and spotted Lamar"Lam"He turned and looked at me"Could I borrow your keys for a minute? I need to talk to them privately"He looked between us and nodded.

Lamar:"Don't break anything"He tossed me the keys making me nod.

Y/n:"Come with me please...."They followed me to his office making me unlock the door and move aside, letting them in.

I closed the door and walked over to the small tray Lamar had pouring us a drink. I offered them something making them shake their heads and look at me. I sighed and downed my drink before speaking up.

Y/n:"What seems to be the problem?"I asked knowing I would get yelled at.

Good thing these rooms are soundproof.

Vanessa:"Problem? Problem....Y/n fucking Y//l/n! You slept with my best friend!"She exclaimed. I nodded my head and leaned against the desk as Kendall rolled her eyes at this whole situation.

Y/n:"I know, and you slept with mine"I answered making the Danish girl look at me confused.

Vanessa:"What?"She breathed out.

Y/n:"You know, growing up with Able introduced me to a lot of famous people which lead to me writing with them and becoming really close to them. Now, I'm not close with all but there is a hand full of them that I am close with....Like Chris brown"I said making her eyes widen as his name slipped out from my mouth.

Kendall:"You slept with Chris?! I thought you said you didn't sleep with him ! Vanessa! He was my ex!"She said looking at her best friend.

Vanessa:"We were drunk and it was a mistake"I made a face and shook my head.

Y/n:"You say that, but on his private snap...you didn't look drunk"I crossed my arms and starred at her"Look, what I do with anyone isn't your business. What happened between Kendall and I isn't any of your business....we both are going through a break up and needed someone to 'comfort' us, if you will use that word"I said not wanting to discuss this anymore.

Vanessa:"You're lying"Kendall and I stare at her confused.

Y/n:"About what exactly?"I raised a eyebrow at her.

Vanessa:"You and Chris aren't friends.....you're just trying to make me feel bad because you fucked my best friends brains out"Kendall choked a little at her words.

Well, it was my plan to fuck her brains out.....

Y/n:"I dont feel the need to prove myself, but...."I pushed myself off the desk and unlocked my phone, showing her the texts from Chris apologizing for sleeping with her since he didn't really know we were a thing.

I saw her eyes widen as she scanned the texts making me sigh and lock my phone putting it down.

Y/n:"Vanessa, I wouldn't lie about this....I really wouldn't make myself look like an asshole if I didn't have proof.....and I do, so I think its best of you just leave. Don't you have a boyfriend who needs some attention?"I bit back making her face dropped.

I saw the way she looked at me and I know why she looked at me like that. Its because from the day I've met her, I didn't talk to her like she was some piece of crap. I always talked to her with respect because I adored her. 

I adore her, but she's too busy fucking rappers to even care about me.

Y/n:"Just go Vanessa, I'm not forcing you to be with me"She frowned and looked at the ground before storming out of the room.