Its All About Timing Part 6.

VANESSA'S POV.

Vanessa:"Y/n! I hope your awake"I knocked on the door for the third time and sighed texting her again.

Y/n:"I'm coming!"She yelled before swinging the door open. I looked up and saw her only in her boxers and sports bra"I know, I'm sorry...I keep on missing my alarm"She sighed opening the door fully.

Vanessa:"Hmm...sure"I winked walking inside her room.

Y/n:"This time it was the alarm, not my-"

Vanessa:"Morning wood"I cut her off and sat on the bed facing her.

Y/n:"Your not going to let it go, are you?"I shrugged and watched her throw her used towel on the chair. 

Vanessa:"So, I'm taking you for breakfast....I'm not going to tell you what you wear because you look good in everything"She looked at me and chuckled.

Y/n:"Oh wow, you really are pulling out the lines from my book"I giggled and nodded my head.

Vanessa:"I told you that I'm pulling out all the stops, come on, change faster"She grabbed her jeans and pulled them on.

Y/n:"What else are we doing today anyways?"She asked putting a plain white T-shirt on. 

Vanessa:"That's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot..."I smiled. She chuckled and put some perfume on"....you smell different"I mumbled.

Y/n:"I changed my perfume, I'm using Gucci...."She muttered before slipping on her Nike jersey that had her name on the back.

Vanessa:"Wow, you rich rich now"I said taking notice of her things.

Y/n:"Says the girl who's just as rich"I scoffed and rolled my eyes. She walked over to the bed and sat next to me grabbing her shoes"You look beautiful by the way, I like your XO merch"She smirked eyeing my hoodie.

Vanessa:"Thanks, my favorite artist designed this"She hummed and leaned forward kissing my forehead.

Y/n:"You ready?"She asked smiling at me.

Vanessa:"Yeah"I sighed happily.

Since when was I such a softie? Fuck.

Y/n:"Okay, lets go then"She grabbed all her things and opened the door with me following her. Once we stepped in the elevator both of our phones went off, I looked at her confused and then unlocked my phone looking at what it was.

Vanessa:"Just great"I mumbled seeing that our kiss that we had was basically all over the world by now.

Y/n:"I fucking hate TMZ"She mumbled locking her phone and looking at me. I was reading the article and frowned seeing some of the tweets from people"....hey, stop looking at it"She locked my phone and took it from me putting it in my bag.

Vanessa:"They are right though, how could you forgive us so easily....well, it wasn't easy but it was easy....if you get what I mean"She sighed and shook her head.

Y/n:"That's what today's about remember?"I nodded my head and waited for the door to open. I knew seeing those articles kind of put a damper on our day.

Vanessa:"I'm sorry"I mumbled once again hearing her sigh.

Y/n:"Vanessa, look at me"I turned my body so I was looking at her and saw her Y/e/c eyes look at me"Stop saying sorry okay? Lets just go out and enjoy our day"She smiled kissing my forehead.

The doors opened making us walk out and see the others going for breakfast. We sent them quick waves seeing them smirk and wiggle their eyebrows at us, we laughed and exited the hotel to see the streets buzzing once again.