Love Is Hell Part 7.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"Maybe we should use another beat for this part.....didn't Abel record one?"I asked listening to the song for the fifth time.

Alex:"I love you Y/n/n, but I think you need a break...."He sighed looking over at me"We've been in the studio for the past two weeks and we're all happy that you're back at the studio and started taking your work seriously again, but you also need a break"I sat down on the couch in the room and rubbed my eyes.

Y/n:"I know, but if I stop working right now....I'm going to think about what happened and I cant do that right now....I just cant"I admitted looking at him.

Alex:"Okay, fine, but you need to get out of here and meet Abel for your interview"I looked at my watch and groaned.

Y/n:"Fuck, I'm already late"I stood up from the chair and grabbed my jacket"Thanks Alex for the staying up with me and thanks for the blunt"I said making me nod.

I walked out of the studio and saw multiple paparazzi swarming the building. My security team moved them away and escorted me to the car, I got in and sighed looking at my driver. I nodded my head and took the blunt out of my pocket.

Y/n:"What the hell are you doing to yourself Y/l/n....."I lit the blunt up and opened the window to let the smoke escape the car.

The drive was quick making the driver stop the car and get off, walking to my side. I got out the car and threw the blunt on the ground stomping it before walking into the radio station. I wasn't in the mood for an interview but I knew I couldn't blow off anymore interviews because it was unprofessional.

Abel:"Hey, you just made it in time..."He said as I walked into the dressing room. I nodded my head and sat down on the chair in the room"...God, Y/n, are you high again?"He asked walking over to me.

Y/n:"Indeed"I answered. He gave me a look and took out some eye drops from his pocket.

Abel:"Close your eyes"He instructed. I did as I was told and he put the eye drops for me. I opened my eyes and let the eye drops soak in, I took a tissue and wiped my eyes and looked in the mirror"I cant be saving your ass all the time Y/n, you know if the girls find out I wont be able to save you"He sighed looking at me.

Y/n:"I know, you think I dont know what I'm doing to myself but I just cant-its hard for me to let my mind be in a sober state...."I looked at Abel and shook my head"...I just dont know what to do anymore and-"I was cut off by the door opening and revealing the girls. 

They wanted to come and watch me today to wish me good luck and see how I do since I was new to all of this. I looked behind Bella and saw Vanessa there with a blank expression on her face.

Bella:"Hey!"She grinned walking over to me and hugging me. Abel looked at me and gave me a look before greeting the girls and sitting down on the couch.

Kylie:"You ready for the interview?"She asked once I was done greeting them. I sent Vanessa and small nod and looked back at Kylie.

Y/n:"I'm as ready as I can be...."I answered letting out a sigh feeling the effects of the blunt kick in.

Dont let the girls notice. 

Kendall:"You okay? You look a little....dazed"She said eyeing me.

Y/n:"Yeah, I've been in the studio for a while so its probably my sleep catching up to me...also I didn't eat today"I admitted trying to cover my ass.

Hailey:"We were going out to lunch after this, you wanna join us?"She asked.

Y/n:"Uhm sure"I smiled shortly.