Jaded Part 7.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"Vanessa"I said starring at the girl who was only covered by a satin robe.

Vanessa:"Hey"She mumbled making me stay silent and look at her"How are you?"She asked crossing her arms, still keeping her strong and intimidating persona.

Nav:"We're going to leave you two to it"He said waking up from his seat and patting my shoulders"I'll see you later on tonight"He said making me nod and watch them walk away. My gaze settled back on the green eyed danish girl in front of me.

Y/n:"I'm doing as can be expected"I answered making her nod her head"And you? You seem to be a very busy body on all social platforms"I said making her eyes hold a certain....emotionless feeling in it.

Guess it makes both of us, sweetheart.

Vanessa:"Same goes for you...I didn't know Australian girls were your thing"She said with bitterness evident in her voice.

Y/n:"I didn't know wanna-be-rappers were your thing"I bit back making her face drain of it's colour"I mean, G-Eazy....wow...."I said making her glare at me.

Vanessa:"What are you trying to say?"She asked making me shrug my shoulders as I drank my Scotch.

Y/n:"Well, that's not much of an upgrade from me is it?"I said with a teasing smirk. She was about to say something when Bella walked up to us with wide eyes.

Bella:"Oh heyyyy"She said standing next to me and wrapping one arm around my shoulder"So, uh, whats up?"She asked making Vanessa glare at me.

Y/n:"Oh, we're just talking....catching up"I said making her stay silent and keep her glare on me"But whats up Bells, you look like you're in a hurry"I said making her clear her throat.

Bella:"Uhm yeah...."She said glancing at me and the Vanessa"You are requested for a private show...."She said making me hum while Vanessa looked at us confused.

Y/n:"Oh, by who?"I asked making Bella give me a look and then sigh.

Bella:"Kendall"She answered making me smile.

Y/n:"Great"I said standing up from the stool"I'll see you ladies later on....I have some...de-stressing to do"I said winking at them both and walking towards where Zayn and them were standing.

Alex:"I could practically see the steam coming out from Vanessa's ears Y/n/n"He said making me sigh and shrug my shoulders.

Y/n:"Eh....have any of you seen Kendall?"I questioned making them eye me weirdly.

Zayn:"No, why?"He asked making me open my mouth but get cut off by someone taking my hand in theirs. 

Kendall:"Hey..."She said making me look at her and smile"Sorry boys, but I'm going to borrow her for a few minutes.....or more"She said making me wiggle my eyebrows at them whilst she dragged me to one of the private rooms.

Y/n:"We just passed the private rooms"I said making her her hum as we arrived at another door.

Kendall:"I know, we're going to my dressing room"She said making me raise a eyebrow at her"....you know, for more privacy"She said unlocking the door and pushing me inside.

Y/n:"More privacy? How much of me do you want Jenner?"I asked playfully as she locked the door.

Kendall:"As of right now, all of you"She walked up to me and dragged her fingers down my chest making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Is this a private show or a booty call Kendall?"I asked wanting her to say it.

I knew what she wanted. Its been months and I was a constant tease to the brunette in front of me and I knew she was frustrated with me.....but I didn't mind it.