Welcome To The Game Part 13.

VANESSA'S POV.

Vanessa:"Falling in love?"I questioned walking into my house with the others.

Hailey:"Yes, falling in love....you know, that thing that gets you all excited, heart racing, butterflies in the stomach, heart eyes....all that stuff"She said making me scoff and roll my eyes.

Vanessa:"I know what it feels like Hailey"I said making them all give me a look.

Kendall:"Oh, so you know that you're in love Y/n then"She said making me place my bag down on the counter.

Vanessa:"I'm not in love with Y/n!"I said making them all laugh and hum.

Gigi:"Sure"She said making me huff.

Vanessa:"I'm not!"I said more sternly this time making them all put their hands up in defense.

Bella:"V, are you trying you convince us or yourself?"She questioned making me close my mouth.

Vanessa:"I-I-I'm going to go get ready"I said dismissing them and walking upstairs to my room. I closed my bedroom door and pressed my back against it"I'm not falling for Y/n, right?"I questioned shaking my head"Right"I said more firmly this time.

I shook my head and went to the bathroom and started getting ready. I changed into a pair of white ripped skinny jeans, a black crop top and paired it up with my black Nike. I did my makeup and walked back downstairs to see the others still lounging in my house making me take a seat on the couch.

Vanessa:"I thought you all would have left by now"I said making them shrug.

Kylie:"We're lazy"She said making me laugh and unlock my phone to see no messages from Y/n. I sighed and sat back on the couch making them all look at me.

Vanessa:"What?"I asked making them look at each other and then me.

Bella:"Are you really that scared of possibly falling for Y/n?"She questioned bringing this up again. 

Vanessa:"Its not that I'm scared-"

Hailey:"Its that you're scared"She said making my huff and cross my arms.

Vanessa:"Okay, fine! I am scared but can you blame me? I gave my all to one person and they abused it. They abused the power they had on me and the effect.....I'm just more cautious with who I love"I said making them switch the TV off and face me.

Gigi:"V, you do know that you have to start trusting people again...I know what Sean did was fucked up and all that stuff, but you cant think that everyone who shows interest in you is trying to hurt you. I get that once you go through what you went through, it gets tough, but just try and let your heart accept love again"She said whilst shrugging her shoulders. 

Kendall:"She's right, you need to let yourself.....feel again. Just go out and have fun tonight and try not to read into the situation so much....I'm a hundred percent sure that Y/n can't be that bad"She said in a joking manner making me laugh a little.

Maybe they're right. After all, she does treat me good.

Vanessa:"Maybe you're right"I said hearing the doorbell go off.

Bella:"We better be because your date is here"She said waking up making me smile slowly. I gave them all a look before waking up from my seat and walking to the door. 

I saw Y/n wearing some white jeans with a  black T-shirt and bomber jacket. I walked towards the door and let a small laugh escape my lips making her Y/e/c eyes land on me and smile.

Y/n:"Well, dont you look beautiful"She said making me blush"You always do so...."She said shrugging her shoulders causally making me shake my head at the small smirk on lips.