Its All About Timing Part 1.

Y/N POV.

Fai:"So you taking a break or what?"He asked throwing the ball at me.

Y/n:"I did work my ass off for the past month....I did more performances, did more interviews, sold out more shows than anyone at the moment....I think I deserve a break"I chuckled throwing the ball making it bounce off the backboard and land in the ring.

Zayn:"Aren't you performing at Drake's birthday tonight?"He asked curiously.

Y/n:"Oh yeah, I'm gonna do my single..."I smirked.

Fai:"You mean the one you released yesterday....you do know that Vanessa and her man is going to be at the party tonight, right?"I shrugged my shoulders.

Y/n:"I know, let her boytoy feel important for a change....after all, he is looking for a reason to become famous"They gave me a look and shook their heads.

Zayn:"I'm surprised that Vanessa didn't snap at you or slap the living day lights out of you"I scoffed and walked inside my house with them.

Y/n:"That's because deep down in that cold heart of hers...she knows I'm right"I admitted taking some water bottles out and handing it to them.

Its been a month since I performed with Travis and since then I worked my ass off and finally got a break from traveling and doing shows etc. I came back home yesterday and settled in which meant that I didn't speak or see any of the others including Kendall.

Fai:"Have you taken Abel's offer into consideration?"He asked as we sat in my air conditioned house since outside was hot as fuck.

Y/n:"I did, but I'm just not ready for it....what they did hurt me and I'm stubborn so who knows when I will talk to them"I wiped my forehead with a towel and sighed taking a seat.

Zayn:"We get it, but dont you miss them? I know they miss you....the girls admitted it and so did Abel"I kept quite and let them say what they wanted.

Fai:"Y/n/n, its been hard for them....Bella is really sad as well. Its like her world crashed or something"I frowned at his words and then shook my head.

Y/n:"Yeah, well they shouldn't have been assholes in the first place"They both sighed.

Zayn:"Do you miss them?"He asked again.

Y/n:"Of course I do"I mumbled playing with the label on the water bottle"....I miss them everyday but-"

Fai:"But nothing, life is short Y/n and its way too short to be mad at people. I understand why your mad but let them in again....you need them as much as they need you"I nodded my head and ran my fingers through my hair.

Y/n:"I'll think about it"I muttered.

Zayn:"Cool, we have to go and start getting ready, we'll see you at the party"I nodded and got up to hug them. 

Y/n:"Will do, thanks for today guys...I needed this"I smiled making them return it.

Fai:"Sure thing Y/l/n, you know your stubbornness just makes us love you more"I chuckled and flipped them off. 

I watched them get into their cars and speed off leaving me alone again. I sighed and walked further into my house looking at how empty its been as of lately, without the others being here all the time its wasn't as homey as it would usually be. 

I heard my phone ring making me rush upstairs to see my sister calling me. I grinned and answered the phone before falling flat on the bed.

Spencer:"Hello little sister"She greeted sitting on a chair.

Y/n:"Hey! I miss you like mad, I'm sad and miss you annoying me along with my other annoying sister"She laughed and shook her head.

Spencer:"We miss you too, but we were happy that you came home for a few days...everyone misses you a lot these days"I smiled sadly and nodded"Dad and mom feel it the most but they're proud of you"I sighed and rolled on my back.