Welcome To The Game Part 3.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"A what?"I practically chocked out as the green eyes girl closed the door behind her.

Vanessa:"You're turning eighteen right?"She asked pushing me back on the couch and sending me a devilish smirk.

Y/n:"I-I am, but I'm not eighteen yet"I stuttered out as the girl straddled me.

Holy mother of Jesus.

Vanessa:"So what? You dont want a private show?"She asked trailing her fingers down my chest. I felt my heartbeat pick up making me clear my throat and look at her.

Y/n:"I-I didn't say that, its just that-"I got cut off by her standing in front of me making me stop rambling and admire her body.

She had curves in all the right places, skin so tan and perfect, legs so long admirable and a body so flawless, it had me hypnotised.

Vanessa'"As you were saying...."She said with a smirk playing on those perfect pink lips as she took her bottom lip between her teeth.

Y/n:"Nothing, I said absolutely nothing"I said making her green eyes sparkle in excitement.

Vanessa:"Perfect"She said walking over to the table in the conner of the room which had some alcohol. I took my time and admired the fancy room, red carpets, black leather couch, a pole in the middle and yet it looked classy as hell"Now, just sit back and enjoy the show baby"She said handing me my whiskey.

She gave me a quick peck on my cheek before pulling away and sending me a cheeky grin. She pushed me back on the couch and grabbed the remote playing some music. I recognised the song and chuckle a little hearing 'rocket' by Beyoncé play.

She slowly removed her robe making my eyes watch her movements carefully not wanting to miss a thing. She smirked a little and walked up to the pole swinging her legs around it so gracefully, I starred at her in awe as I sipped my whiskey enjoying every minute of this.

I kept my eyes glued on the girl as she did certain moves making me like some more then the other. She started walking over to me slowly with a mischievous look in her eyes making me lick my lips in anticipation.

She stood in front of me and took the glass from my hands, straddling me in the process. I felt my member start to get hard making me a little uncomfortable but ignore it and focus in the girl in front of me. She took a sip of my whiskey and placed it down on the table next to me.

She placed her hands behind my neck and pulled my face incredibly closer to hers making me entire body feel like fire at the feeling of having her hands touching my skin.

Vanessa:"Kiss me"She mumbled making my hands trail down to her long tan legs.

Y/n:"Is this part of the job?"I asked making her laugh a little as her lips hovered over mines touching it slightly.

Vanessa:"No, but I'm willing to break some rules for you"She said biting my lip a little and tugging it. I groaned a little and leaned forward to kiss her making her lean back"But it will take time for me to break my rules for you"She said getting off me with a teasing smirk on her lips.

I starred at her astonished making her laugh a little and grab her robe putting it on. She tied her robe and sent me a small wink before putting the music off and opening the door.