Chapter Fourty Six

*Rita's POV

It seemed as if the flight from Mexico was a lot quicker than going there. I was pulling my luggage from the plane when I felt someone grab me. I jumped & turned around quickly. I was met by beautiful Caribbean water colored eyes and a sexy smirk. I threw my arms around his neck.

"I missed you so much," I cooed into his neck.

He chuckled. "I missed you too baby."

Everyone made their way into the empty airport.

"Amber," he said.

"Joesph," Amber beamed.

"You ready?" he asked.

Amber inhaled deeply before nodding her head. "Yes."

Roman lead all of us to several SUVs that were waiting outside.  Amber, myself, Roman and both of her hometown friends piled into one SUV. Nikki, Brie, Natalya, Emma and Paige rode together in another one. Cameron, Naomi, Eva Marie and Rosa rode in the other.

"How was the trip?" Roman asked. 

Immediately, Amber's friends began sharing about her bachelorette party get away.  Roman listened as he intertwined our fingers. Once they were done he looked at me. 

"I'm glad you had fun sweetie," he said.

I simply smiled before I looked over at my quiet best friend.

"Amber, you look nervous honey. Don't worry everything will be fine," I tell her.

She doesn't reply but smiles and nods. The car ride is short lived as we pull up to a huge Catholic Church here in Iowa. We all file out and make our way inside.

"Mommy!" I hear as soon as I enter the church.

I spin around to see a very bright Emmie running my way. I instantly smile as I await her impact into my arms. As soon as she was close enough, I scoop her up squeezing her tightly to me.

"Hay beautiful. I missed you a lot," I tell her.

"I missed you too mommy. Look at my dress," she said.

"You look gorgeous honey. Did you have fun with Ms. Patricia and Olivia?" I asked.

"I did. She said to call her Grandma Pat and Liv was so nice. We play all da time," Emmie explained. 

"Well, I'm glad you had fun baby," I tell her.

Roman reached for Emmie as she went to him without hestiation. The two of them looked great as he held her.

"Come on baby girl. Mommy has to go get ready with Aunt Amber," he told her.

Emmie reached for Amber as they kissed each other's cheeks.  Roman took Emmie and walked into the sanctuary of the church.  All of the ladies followed the church secretary to where we would be getting dressed. She lead us to a nice sized ladies room.

It wasn't long before the wedding planner walked in with a headset on and a clipboard. She looked as if she was a studio production manager instead of a wedding planner. 

"Alright ladies. You have about an hour & a half to get dressed. The photographer will be here shortly to do the first photos," she informed us.

She turned to her assistant and told her something before the lady disappeared out of the room. Amber and the planner was going over the schedule for the ceremony. The assistant returned with a tray of sparkling water for everyone. We all made small talk as we were getting dressed. The photographer was snapping pictures as the hair and makeup team was busy at work. The makeup artist had just finished my makeup when I got out of the chair. I looked around for Amber but didn't find her. I sat my glass on the sink before searching for my friend. I heard sniffling from one of the bathroom stalls before I softly tapped on the door.