Chapter Thrity Two

*Rita's POV*

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

I walked through the arena silently. I tried my best to avoid people but walking around an arena with sunglasses on at night was kind of an attention getter. A few superstars spoke. Some asked about the glasses. I stopped & explained it to Sheamus. I walked into Hunter's & Steph's office. Both of them hugged me. They asked about Emmie. I explained that Amber & Seth was spending time with her. It didn't bother me that they had her because I keep Emmie at my side the whole week I left the hospital. I told them about my pregnancy. I didn't go into details about the potential fathers. They seemed genuinely concerned. I told them that I could still be in the story but without the physicality. They informed me the writers would get right on that. We talked about the damages to the arena in Rhode Island. Hunter told me that John Cena & Jon Fatu covered the cost to the window. I left their office & headed to catering.

When I walked in Brie was the first to come & hug me. Natalya, Layla & Alicia hugged me after her. I took a seat in between Cameron & Daniel Bryan.

"What's with the sunglasses at night?" Paige asked.

I giggled a bit.

"I haven't been to hair & makeup yet. They have what I need to cover my black eye," I tell her.

She looks a little sad that she asked. I smile & grab her hand. Jimmy & Jey Uso walk over & sits with everyone.

"Um, John, Jimmy thank y'all for Rhode Island. I will pay you back," I tell them.

"Don't worry about it. We got you," Jimmy said smiling as handsome as could be.

"Yeah, what Uce said. As long as you & Emmie are okay," John said. Amber, Emmie & Seth walked around the corner into catering. Emmie ran over & jumped into my lap. It hurt a little but I just smiled. I haven't explained to her yet about me being pregnant. Maybe once I start showing, I'll tell her.

"Careful Emmie," Amber said as her & Seth also sit with us.

Amber smiles at me. I look at her confused.

"So?" she asked.

I continue to look at her strange. She sighs.

"How was your first appointment?" she asked beaming.

"Oh it went fine. I'm officially 5 weeks now," I tell her with a small smile.

"Yay!" she squealed happily.

"5 weeks?" Natalya asked.

I guess their light bulbs came on because all those who wasn't at the hospital that day just stared at me.

"Rita, are you pregnant?" Jey asked.

I sighed & shook my head "yes".

Everyone congratulated me.

"So how bad is Jon freaking out right now?" Alicia asked.

"He, he's getting better about it," I lied.

Actually, I haven't talked to Dean since the night he was with Summer. I haven't talked to Roman either. I made it my business to keep my distance from both of them. Seth & Amber have been at my side this past week. I haven't left their eye sight since I left the hospital. I convinced them to let me drive to the arena tonight on my own. They agreed only if Emmie was with them so I could rest.

"That sounds like Jon," Cena said playing along.

I smiled.

"How does it feel?" Nikki asked.