Chapter Thirty Four

*Rita's POV*

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

I stood at the gorilla with the Usos & John Cena. Both Usos wet their hair as Cena folded his 'NEVER GIVE UP' towel & put it in his pocket. Cena's music hit. Shortly after he walked out with me in tow. He looked into the camera then made  B-Line for the ring. I quickly followed. Cena grabbed a microphone as the crowd was a mixture of cheers & boos. He started talking about is match last night at Extreme Rules against Bray Wyatt. He talked about how Bray was getting out of hand even using the children of the WWE Universe.

Out of no where the lights went out & the Wyatts weird theme came on. Bray was on the titantron.

"John, John. You are what's wrong with the world. You have deceived so many. Look at the innocent beauty that stands not to you. She has no clue that the path you lead her down will ultimately destroy you both. I can saved you darling Rita, I can be your knight, here to save the damsel," he exclaimed in his weird way.

The arena went dark again. Not being able to see well. I stood at the ropes near the announce table. The lights came on as I turned to see that Harper & Rowan were standing outside the ring where I was. I felt someone grab my arm from behind as Cena pulled me behind him. He looked ready to fight. I heard the crowd cheer louder than usual as I turn around behind me to be face to face with Bray. He smiled evilly as he grabbed my face. Cena was attacked before he could get close to me. Bray said a few crazy things before he laid me backwards over his knees. Just as he leaned in to kiss my forehead, the crowd erupted as the Usos ran to the ring. They hit Bray then helped me out of the ring. I quickly made my way up the ramp & backstage.

I was meet by a lot of divas asking was I okay. Trinity placed her hand on my stomach. We talked until Amber walked up with Emmie. I walked back to the childcare area with them. I sat on the couch playing with Emmie.

"You okay Rita?" Amber asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I reply.

"Good, have you seen him yet?" she asked me.

I knew she was talking about Roman. We hadn't spoken or even seen each other since last Monday. To be honest, I was afraid to talk to him. He was so mean & hateful the last time I saw him. I didn't want to be anywhere near him.

"No, hopefully I won't either," I said honestly.

"What about Jon?" she asked.

Before I could answer there was a knock on the door. I got up to answer it. I smiled at the person. I turned back to Amber.

"Speak of the Dean," I said giggling. Amber did as well.

Dean & Seth walked into the room.

"What? What's so funny?" Dean asked before he kissed my cheek.

"Amber literally just asked about you, like two seconds ago," I explained.

"Really," Dean said.

"How are you ladies doing?" Seth asked playing with Emmie.

"Great, now," Amber crooned with a sly smile.

Dean & I both laughed. Dean pulled me into his lap as I rested my head on his shoulder. "Hi," he simply said.