Chapter Fourty

*Rita's POV*

FIVE MONTHS LATER

"Do you have everything, Rita?" Amber's voice ask through my speaker.

I sigh.

"Yes, Amber. I got everything that we're gonna need," I inform her.

"I just want you to be sure. You can't leave until after the wedding," she tells me for the millionth time.

"I know," I say exasperated.

"Hay, don't take that tone with me. You've been going for a whole five months, I need you," she said whining the last part.

"Uh, huh, don't do that. But I know I've been gone a minute & I can't wait to see you & Seth. I have missed y'all so much," I tell her.

"Well, get your pregnant belly to the airport right now," Amber demands.

I giggle at her impatience & whining state.

"Yes, m'am Bridezilla," I giggle.

"Yeah, I just might be. See you in a few hours," Amber says before we hang up.

I mentally run down my check list to make sure I have everything Emmie & I will need for our month long vacation. In case you haven't noticed, there is gonna be a wedding soon. Yep, Seth & Amber have finally made it official. Seth proposed two months ago & of course Amber said yes. They are getting married next month. I'm still not sure if they are moving to fast or not but I'm extremely happy for them nonetheless. I haven't seen either of them for 5 whole months & I can't wait to see them again. I am eight months pregnant now & I'm so ready to have this baby. A lot has changed since I left. I heard that Daniel & Brie finally got married. Nikki & John relationship is doing better. I heard that Dean is dating Renee Young. I didn't see that one coming but what are you gonna do. Everything is still the same with Roman. It's a little upsetting but I guess I couldn't expect things to change.

"Mommy, I ready," Emmie says walking into the room.

I smile as I gather our things. I grab her little hand & we depart our home headed to the airport.

-

-

-

Our flight just landed in sunny California. This is my first time being here so I'm very excited to explore the city of San Diego. WWE is here for the Summerslam pay-per-view. I feel a bit funny as me & my daughter make our way into the terminal. I peer through the sea of people trying to find either Seth's or Amber's face. I don't see either of them. As I pulled my phone out of my pocket to call Amber, my phone rings with her name on the screen. I smile.

"I was just about to call you," tell her as I answer.

"Yeah, about that. I had some last minute party things so, I sent someone to pick you up. I'm sorry about this but I hope to see you soon," she said & with that she hung up.

I stood there a bit confused as I just stare at my cell phone. I was about to dial her until Emmie started jumping up & down. I looked down to see my daughter pointing. I followed her hand to see a large figure with dark hair in a low ponytail, tan skin, Caribbean water colored eyes & a Samoan tribal tattoo, stalking toward us. He had the most beautiful smile on his face. I couldn't stop the kool- aid smile that was plastered on mine.

"Rita, I've missed you," his deep velvet voice rang in my ears.

He reached down & scooped up Emmie in his arms. He hugged her tightly. Emmie squeeze his neck then kissed his cheek.