Chapter Twenty five

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

*Rita's POV*

It has been a full five days to myself. I have really enjoyed spending time with Emmie & Amber. We went to lunch with all the girls from 'Total Divas'. Everyone was great. The girls were sweet & crazy. I was still getting the crazy looks from Summer Rae though. Of course I talked to Dean & Seth everyday. They are amazing.

I walked down the hall reading the script Stephanie just gave me. I was due to have another Run in with Bray Wyatt. This time I was suppose to get clotheslined by Luke Harper. UGH!! I wasn't looking where I was going & bumped right into someone.

"Sorry," I say looking up.

Just great, out of all people it had to be her.

"Watch where you're going," Summer Rae snapped.

"I didn't mean to bump into you," I say to her.

"Whatever," she say as she flips her hair & walks off.

I watch as she walks away.

What the hell is her probably?

"Don't worry about her Beautiful," I hear behind me.

I turn around to see Dean standing there looking handsome. I can't help but to smile like an idiot.

"Hi," I beam.

"Hi," he says back.

I almost jump on him as I wrap my arms around his neck. His hands snake around my waist & he pulls me close to him.

"I missed you," he says.

"We talked everyday," I say to him.

"You didn't let me finish. I missed you in my arms," he says smiling big his dimples plain to see.

He still holds me tight & pecks my nose. I can't help but giggle.

"Hay let the woman breath," I hear.

I look up to see Seth smiling. I smile before I hug him to.

"I missed seeing you guys," I tell them.

"I missed seeing you too," Seth said.

"Ambrose, Rollins your match is next," one of the tech guys says.

Dean grabs me from behind & kisses my neck. At that moment, Roman walks over. He just looks at me first. My smile fades as Dean let's me go.

"I'll see you guys after your match," I say before I walk off to my office.

.

.

.

The SHIELD won their match as I watch from Dr. Sampson & my office. There was a knock on the door. a smile crept across my face as I walked over & opened it. My smile instantly fell as Roman stood at my door. I folded my arms over my chest. I wanted to slam the door in his face. I still might.

"Are you hurt?" I asked.

"No," he says softly.

"Is Jon or Colby hurt?" ask with coldness in my voice.

"No," he says.

"Okay? What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"I just want to talk," he says.