Chapter Twenty Eight

*Rita's POV*

HOUSE SHOW

I silently walk through the arena towards the area setup for Dr. Sampson & I to work. It wasn't an office like I'm use to but I can still work. As I setup for us to work, my mind wonders back to what happened a few days ago between Roman & I. The feeling of guilt hits me hard & I don't think I can look Jon in the eye & not breakdown. It still haven't had a chance to talk to Jon. He texted me yesterday. He apologized for not being able to see me & he said he missed me. He said he had been busy & couldn't wait to kiss me again.

I wanted to cry, thinking about his text & what I had did to him. He's never gonna forgive me. I broke my promise to him. He's gonna hate me.

"Hay boo. Can you stretch me out?" Naomi asked smiling.

"Sure. What's been going on with you. I haven't heard from you," I tell her.

"Uh-uh, I haven't heard from you. Since you been kicking it wit Dean & all," she said smirking.

We laughed at each other. We chatted a little more. I finished with her & she hopped off the table. We hugged each other before she left. I cleared the table right before Summer Rae walked up.

"Hay, where's Dr. Sampson?" she asked.

I wanted to tell her to go jump in a lake so bad but instead I smiled.

"He hasn't gotten here yet," I tell her. "Is there something I can help you with?"

She sighs & rolls her eyes.

"I guess you'll due. I need my back stretched out," she says laying on the table.

I rolled my eyes & began to work. She complained & groaned a couple times but I ignored her.

"My man really folded me up the past few days. Its like he can get enough," she starts.

"I mean all the different positions. I didn't even know I could do those things. You know what mean right Rita? she asked.

I stayed quiet & worked.

"Well, I guess not. Not everybody can do what I do," she giggled as I finished.

"I'm done," I say.

She sits up as my eyes dart to who was walking in. I smiled so wide at him. She hopped off the table. The two of them exchanged looks. She smiled so wide as she walked pass him.

"Hi Jon, bye Jonathan," she sang before she left.

He turned all the way around & watched her leave. I walked over & hit him on his back.

"Hay, I'm the only one you can watch that hard," I say smiling up at him.

He turned & smiled down at me. "Hay Beautiful. I have missed you," he said before he softly kissed my lips.

I couldn't help but to be caught up in the kiss. He kissed me so passionately. Before I knew it, I was running my fingers through his hair tugging softly. He moaned a litte. We finally pulled back to catch our breath. We heard laughing behind us as we turned to see Amber, Seth, Emmie, Stephanie, Hunter, Nikki, Brie,& Daniel standing there watching us. We quickly stepped away from each other. I know I was blushing.

"I knew it. Brie you & Dan owe me $20," Nikki told Brie & Daniel. "I remember when we were like that Steph," Hunter said.

I placed my face in my hands as Jon beamed. Emmie ran over to Jon, tugged on his pants leg. Jon knelt down as Emmie whispered something in his ear. Jon looked at her as Emmie smiled & walked back over to Amber. I looked at him with a question face. Jon just beamed. I turned back to the people standing in the doorway.