Chapter 31

Jimin woke up early next morning to see Jungkook still sleeping beside him. He gently pecked Jungkook's nose and got dressed. He wrote down a note for Jungkook to read when he woke up and went downstairs to make breakfast. After making his breakfast, he quickly ate it and rushed to his office to prepare signing for papers. One of the important projects he was doing was launching today, and he couldn't be late.

He arrived at his office about twenty minutes later. He called Soobin, Yeonjun and Beomgyu to meet him there, forgetting they had to be with him at all times. The three young hybrids rushed to Jimin's company as fast as they could, not wanting Jungkook to know that they didn't do their job properly. They walked in the room to see Jimin discussing with Hoseok and Taehyung about a project.

Jimin welcomed them in, gathering chairs for them to sit on while he discussed with Hoseok and Taehyung. Since the three of them all skipped breakfast, they were starving. Just when the discussion was getting deep and dark, Yeonjun's stomach grumbled, making Jimin turn to him. "Oops." He said, making Jimin laugh. "I'll buy some food for you three after we're done."

Meanwhile, Jungkook had woken up to see that Jimin wasn't sleeping beside him. Again. He wanted to groan, but stopped when he saw a note on the counter beside him. He grabbed it. "Jungkook, I'll be leaving early today because an important project of mine is launching today. I made breakfast for you already, just heat it up. I'll be back this afternoon." He read. The note ended with small smiley face, making Jungkook smile.

That smile faded the moment he heard loud moans from the room next door. He had forgotten that Johnny and Ten slept in the room right beside his. He got up, groaning loudly. He knocked on the door of Johnny and Ten only to get no reply and louder moans seemingly from Ten. "It's too early in the morning for this shit!" He shouted, not wanting to open the door for the sake of protecting his eyes.

The unholy sounds he heard from the other side of the door immediately stopped. He sighed in relief, prepared to go downstairs and eat breakfast. Before he could, he was met with the sight of Johnny shirtless and only in a towel. "Ugh, I don't need to see that! Put a shirt on!" Jungkook yelped, covering his eyes. "That's revenge for ruining the moment I had with Ten." Jungkook could feel Johnny smirking at him even though his eyes were covered.

"As I said, it's too early in the morning for that!" He replied loudly, eyes still covered. "It's never too early for a sexy time." Johnny said one last time before he slammed the door in Jungkook's face. Jungkook slowly uncovered his eyes, sighing in relief when all he saw was a door. He walked downstairs slowly to see Jinyoung looking at him weirdly with a raised eyebrow. "What did you see?"

Jungkook groaned as he thought about Johnny in nothing but a towel. "I heard loud moans from their room. When I interrupted them, Johnny opened the door in nothing except a towel wrapped around his waist. It was like seeing Satan come get me when I fail my missions." He explained, causing Jinyoung to gasp sarcastically. Jinyoung placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "That's horrible!" He said, pretending to be empathetic.

The bunny hybrid rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen to heat up his portion of the breakfast Jimin made. Soon, Johnny and Ten came downstairs looking dishevelled. Johnny sat beside Jungkook and sighed, as if still in a daze. Jungkook scrunched his nose at the musky smell coming from Johnny. Jungkook looked at Ten to see him covered in hickeys. His neck looked like it had one giant hickey made by Johnny.

Yuta and Sicheng came downstairs soon after. Jungkook sighed in relief when he didn't see any hickeys on Yuta or Sicheng. He ran to Yuta and gave him a big hug. "Woah there, what's up with you today?" Yuta asked, surprised that Jungkook hugged him. He usually never saw Jungkook hugging anyone unless it was Jimin. "I'm just glad you and Sicheng aren't covered in hickeys like Johnny and Ten are." He acted dramatically, sniffing for effect.

Yuta pushed Jungkook away and looked at Ten, gasping. "It looks like someone beat you up but targetted your neck!" Yuta yelled, pointing at Ten. After a moment of silence, Yuta started speaking again, looking at Johnny. "Oh, I see. You were the one who 'beat up' Ten, right?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows at Johnny. The lion hybrid blushed along with Ten, causing Sicheng and Jungkook to laugh with delight.

Deciding to tease them a little, Jungkook decided to team up with Yuta. "Johnny, did it feel good?" He asked, also wiggling his eyebrows. "Yeah.... wait— what kind of question is that?" He yelled, causing Jungkook to cackle. Yuta sat down and slapped his knee. Sicheng put his hand on Ten's shoulder. "You're getting more action than I am. Congrats." He said, causing Ten to send a playful glare at the taller male. "Not you too!"

Jinyoung just watched the chaos in front of him, sighing heavily and burying his face into his hands. "Okay, okay! Just eat your damn breakfast already! Speaking of breakfast, someone call Taehyun and Kai down." He ordered, causing everyone to freeze. Jinyoung looked over to Johnny, eyeing him. "You. Go and call Kai and Taehyun down for breakfast before they pass out from exhaustion." He ordered, pointing right at Johnny. "Okay, mom."

Everyone except for Jinyoung and Johnny laughed at what Johnny said. Jinyoung narrowed his eyes at Johnny, but didn't do anything. Jungkook and Yuta were wheezing and Sicheng was giggling with Ten. Johnny, on the other hand, secretly hoped that Jinyoung wouldn't kill him in his sleep. After knowing what field Jinyoung worked in, he hasn't been able to stay fully calm in front of Jinyoung.

Jungkook was able to hear Johnny call Kai and Taehyun from the living room. He snickered with Yuta, knowing that Johnny will get scolded by Jinyoung later on. After seeing Jinyoung glaring at them, they quickly shut up and ate their breakfast in silence, sparing glances at each other here and there. Meanwhile, Sicheng was whispering to Ten while they ate their breakfast together. "You know, I sometimes wonder if I'm the person Yuta likes or if it's Jungkook."

Ten gave him a knowing nod. "That's me and Johnny's daddy kink. He forces me to say daddy during sex, it's kinda weird to be honest." Sicheng snickered with Ten, but he noticed that Ten stopped laughing, making him stop as well. He looked up to see Johnny glaring at the two of them. "Were you talking shit about me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Yuta and Jungkook laughed quietly as Ten and Sicheng shook their head vigorously.

Johnny narrowed his eyes at them, but didn't ask further. Yuta and Jungkook continued snickering while they ate breakfast. Soon, Kai and Taehyun came downstairs drenched in sweat. Jinyoung welcomed them down and started making breakfast for him immediately. "Why doesn't he treat us that nicely?" Johnny complained loudly. Jungkook snickered at a good comeback he thought of. Swallowing his food, he retorted loudly.

"Probably because he's one of those old grandmas who hate everyone except kids."