Chapter 13

"So you're telling us to just sneak in and infiltrate the place?" Jaebum asked, eyebrow raised at Jinyoung. Jinyoung just rolled his eyes and let out a sigh of exasperation. "No, I'm telling you to sneak in after you take down the security by exhausting the people managing the security room and turn off all the security alarms, flares and things that could blow our cover."

"And how are we supposed to exhaust them?" Jackson asked, eyebrow raised just like Jaebum. "You just keep on attacking them 24/7. Assuming they don't have a large team of hackers, you could easily exhaust them with just a constant onslaught of attacks." Jinyoung countered, causing Jaebum to sigh.

"That seems like a really reckless plan, Jinyoung. Do you have another plan that's less reckless?" Jaebum stated, causing Jinyoung to roll his eyes. "I doubt that Yuta will be able to do anything unless we go and get him ourselves. It's reckless, but it'll be alright if we're careful." Before another person questioned the reckless plan, Jungkook decided to intervene.

"Do you think I'll be allowed to go as well?" He asked, causing everyone to go into a frenzy. "Of course not! You might be the hybrid that stopped the oppression of hybrids, but you're in no shape to go with us. It's best if predator hybrids go." Jaebum replied quickly, shutting off the idea instantly.

Jungkook pouted before thinking about it for a moment. "Can't I just get TXT to be my bodyguards?" He exclaimed excitedly. Jaebum just facepalmed, making Namjoon laugh at him. "Well, I guess you technically can, but do you really want to put them through so much trouble? Plus, Jinyoung is coming with us and I don't want him to cover unnecessary tracks of other people." Jaebum countered.

"It's just that I want to go down there and save Yuta myself. Also because I don't know if he'll even go with you even if you do successfully make it to him." Jungkook retorted, making Jaebum think. "You know, he's got a point. Even if you guys go down to save Yuta, there's a big chance that he won't go with you. If Jungkook goes, it'll be more effective because Yuta trusts Jungkook." Bambam pointed out, causing Jaebum to sigh.

"Alright, you can go. Make sure to stay with TXT at all times." Jaebum gave in, going back to work. He worked with Yugyeom and Bambam to try and hack into the security of the organization. "By the way, we should go forward with this plan the moment their security is down. Namjoon, can you give a call to TXT?" Jinyoung said.

Namjoon quickly gave Soobin a call. "Hey Soobin, can you tell the other members to pack their weapons and a few spare clothes? We need you at Jungkook's mansion by evening." He asked, hanging up as soon as Soobin agreed. He could tell that Jungkook was very thankful that they had such a strong group of young hybrids on their side.

Soobin is the leader of the group, the hybrid who came up with their name. TXT stands for Tomorrow x Together, which represents the five hybrids who came together from one dream: to make an impact on the world. He's a panther hybrid, one of the strongest members in their group.

Yeonjun is the oldest of the group, the hybrid who keeps everyone under control. He's a lynx hybrid, known for their beauty. He's the type of warrior who would take down people like a female assassin. His technique is something that most people don't dare doubt.

Huening Kai and Taehyun are partners in crime, being the two youngest of the group. They're both snow leopard hybrids who trained for years under Yeonjun. They use the same method as Yeonjun. Some might even say that they've surpassed Yeonjun. They bicker a lot, but are very deadly when they get serious.

Beomgyu is the lone wolf of the group, being an actual wolf hybrid. He was seperated by his parents at a young age, which meant that he didn't get to learn the traditions of the wolf hybrids. He was Yeonjun's best friend as a child, but was still very distant. He's surprisingly very loud, and is the one that would most likely blow their cover in a mission.

Together, they were a group of young hybrids that are very skilled at what they do. They were all huge fans of Jungkook, and wanted to do something that would impact society just as much as Jungkook did. When Jungkoon reached out to them just a year before, they accepted his invitation without any hesitation. To Jaebum, they were more naive than he thought.

A few hours passed, and the organization's security was almost completely down. Jimin came rushing back due to some unknown reason and started cuddling with Jungkook on the couch. Everyone else secretly gagged at the sight, careful to hide it well. They didn't want to know what kind of tantrum Jungkook would throw if he saw.

Soon, TXT arrived at Jungkook's mansion, screaming and yelling as they entered. "Sh! You'll wake up Jimin!" Namjoon whisper-yelled, instantly making the 5 boys quiet down, but it was too late. Jimin yawned and rubbed his eyes, slowly awakening. "What's going on?" He asked, stiffling another yawn.

Each of the young hybrids introduced themselves to Jimin, excited that they get to meet Jungkook's soulmate. After they were finished with the introductions, Jungkook announced something that made everyone in the room freeze. "From now on, Soobin, Yeonjun and Beomgyu are your bodyguards. They'll be with you 24/7 until I decide that they don't have to."

Jimin chuckled nervously. "Well, I guess it's nice to meet you, Soobin, Yeonjun and Beomgyu. I hope you have fun working with me." He said, holding his hand out for a handshake. The three young hybrids just stared at him in awe. "You really are as beautiful as the rumors say!" Soobin blurted, causing Jungkook to send a glare at him.

Jimin just let out a few more awkward chuckles. "Well, I don't think the rumors are very accurate." He replied, scratching the back of his head. He watched as all the young hybrids vigorously shook their head, causing Jungkook to send a subtle glare at all of them. "I think those rumors are pretty accurate. That's coming from someone who tries to look good 24/7." Yeonjun scoffed quietly.

Before they could continue the awkward conversation, Jaebum interrupted them. "Kai and Taehyun, I want you two to do something for us. Can you come with me?" Jaebum asked, waiting until the two young warriors nodded. He led them to a room upstairs where he told them Jinyoung's plan along with the entire situation.

"So.... why are you telling us this?" Kai asked, drawing invisible shapes on the wall out of boredom. Taehyun used his elbow to nudge Kai in the stomach. "He obviously wants us to contribute to the plan, dumbass." He replied, laughing as Kai started whining from the pain.

Jaebum interrupted them before they could bicker any more. "Do you think you can help us?" Jaebum asked. "Do I look like—" Kai was cut off by Taehyun who put his hand over Kai's mouth. "Of course we'll help. What do you want us to do?" He agreed, glaring at Kai subtly while smiling sweetly at Jaebum.

"Well, we want you to be Jungkook's bodyguards since he's coming with us. Since he's not a predator hybrid, he would be at a severe disadvantage if something happened while we carried out the mission. We want you to protect him and watch over him." Jaebum explained, causing Taehyun to nod and tighten his grip on Kai's face before he could complain any more.

"Count us in. We won't let you down." Taehyun vowed. Jaebum stiffled a chuckle when he saw Kai's eyes screaming out for help. He left the room and Taehyun let go of Kai's face. "Why the hell did you agree?" Kai quietly yelled at Taehyun. "We might as well take the mission anyway. It's better than watching you sing and dance around while playing your karaoke songs."

"Rude ass!" Kai yelled, running down the stairs as Taehyun just sighed. He walked down the stairs and went inside the kitchen, preparing to cook. Jungkook saw this and joined in. They made it into their own cooking contest, trying their best to make their's better than the other. By the time they were done, they were out of food and made plenty for everyone to eat.

Taehyun washed a few bowls and passed them to everyone. Jungkook took the dishes and placed it on the table. The hackers quickly turned off their computers and put them aside. They all sat on the couch and ate together, conversing with each other in the process. The entire time, Taehyun stayed quiet until he asked something that struck a nerve within Jungkook.

"Why do you think Taeyong became such a bitch?"