Chapter 3

In the midst of his boredom, Jungkook decided to walk around the neighbourhood just to make himself familiar with his surroundings. He put on one of the oversized shoes Jimin had and walked around the city, inhaling the new scents while looking around. He watched in awe as many cars sped by around him.

Jungkook ignored the lustful stares he got from strangers around him and continued walking and sightseeing. Sadly, it was cut short when he felt someone with a familiar scent groping his butt from behind. Startled, he hit that person in the face somewhat intentionally and muttered a not-so-sincere apology.

He continued to wander around the large city while admittedly being much more wary than before. He ran into a smaller company in the city named PJM & Hybrids CO. and decided to check it out due to a sweet scent coming from inside. The moment he walked in, he noticed that everyone gasped dramatically.

Looking around, he saw humans of all different kinds working in the company, but their attention was all on him. "Isn't that the legendary Jeon Jungkook?" They whispered among each other, making Jungkook scoff quietly to himself. He casually put his hands in his pockets as he made his way to the elevator.

Before he actually pressed the button, he was stopped by one of the employees of the company who was blushing madly. "S-sir, I'm sorry but only employees can enter this elevator. If you need to meet someone, please just inform me and I'll call them down." She stuttered.

He raised an eyebrow at her, causing her to flinch. "I can do whatever I want, miss. If someone's going to tell me to get out, it better be the CEO of this company." Jungkook replied sassily as he watched her avert her eyes from him. He pressed the button on the elevator and stepped in without saying goodbye.

Once he was inside, he pressed the button to the highest floor and waited for the elevator to take him there. It took a minute for him to get onto the floor. When he did, he stepped out of the elevator in his messy hair, casual hoodie and baggy pants. He watched as many of the female employees drooled over his good looks.

Suddenly, a familiar scent hit his nose. It wasn't the good kind of scent he knew. It was the scent of the person who groped him on the bus earlier that day. A tiger hybrid stepped out of a room near him and started walking towards him. Once he was close enough, he took a peek at the name tag. Lee Taeyong. He was shocked, but hid it.

He narrowed his eyes at the tiger hybrid as the other hybrid narrowed his eyes back. Suddenly, Taeyong put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder, making the bunny hybrid flinch from being startled. "I never knew the CEO of this nearly bankrupt company had such a wonderful hybrid. Maybe he'll earn more profit if he made you the face of the company." He snickered darkly before walking away.

Jungkook literally felt his blood boil at Taeyong's words despite not knowing the CEO at the small company. He knew that the CEO put in every penny into the company and he also knew that it was nowhere easy to build the company up. Out of nowhere, a bunch of employees rushed to a certain room on the floor, causing Jungkook to become curious.

He pushed past the crowd and entered the room to see Jimin crying. His eyes scanned the room and he saw the amount of female employees that were trying to comfort him. Jungkook growled loudly on purpose to scare the girls away to have some time alone with Jimin.

"Hey, what happened?" Jungkook asked quietly as he pulled Jimin into a hug. "Taeyong said he was going to partner up with my company for a project to do with helping weaker hybrids, but he suddenly cancelled it when I prepared the contract." Jimin sobbed into Jungkook, making Jungkook fume even more.

"He did it on purpose, Jimin. Don't let it get to you. I can always ask a few of my friends to help you- Jungkook suggested before getting cut off by the shorter male. "No. I don't want help from anyone else, but I really can't afford to do anything for this company at this rate. I don't know what to do, Jungkook."

Jungkook sighed before hugging Jimin even tighter. "If you just let me help you a bit, you wouldn't have to go through this. You shouldn't have trusted Taeyong like that, he isn't a good hybrid. He must've knew that you were my soulmate which is why he targeted you."

"I still don't want help no matter what. I want to build this company up with my own hard work." Jimin spoke quietly into the hug. Jungkook just sighed again. "Jimin, you're too naive. Sometimes you can't do things on your own and require help. That's just life. Accept help if someone's willing to give you help, it'll help you in the future."

Jimin broke the hug and pouted at Jungkook. "I'm not naive!" He huffed playfully, making Jungkook chuckle. Despite his puffy eyes which were red due to crying, Jungkook still thought that he was undeniably the most adorable person he's ever set eyes on.

An hour later, they went home earlier than usual since Jimin wasn't in the highest of spirits. They walked home together side by side while sharing a conversation that had a lot of questionable contents. Still, they had lots of fun and shared many laughs together, something that Jungkook wouldn't have ever dreamed of. Despite not knowing Jimin for very long, it already felt like he couldn't live without him.

At home, they made kimchi together although it was messier than originally planned. They still had fun making it together and they definitely enjoyed eating it. Luckily they made enough to last them the next day. Jungkook also premade some congee for him and Jimin to eat for breakfast the next morning.

He also prepared some homemade granola bars from the granola and chocolate chips Jimin had in his cupboard. By the time he was done, Jimin was sound asleep and that meant he had his chance to call a few of his friends to help Jimin.

He took Jimin's phone secretly and called them while making sure to be quiet. Jimin's phone had a password, but it was way too easy to figure out. The first person he called was his favourite squirrel hybrid named Kim Namjoon. He was obviously very smart, even for his species of hybrids. He used that to get big in the business industry.

The next person he called was his lazy cat hybrid friend, Min Yoongi. He sold products made for cat hybrids and domesticated cats which were very successful in the country. Of course, he would always test it on himself before selling it.

Then, it was his best friend, a dog hybrid named Kim Taehyung. He sold products for dog hybrids and domesticated dogs. Taehyung's company was Yoongi's rival, especially since cat and dogs are the most popular pets around the world.

Jung Hoseok was right after, who was a hamster hybrid. He got along with Taehyung very well because the two of them were both very hyper and energetic, although Hoseok was mostly energetic at night. He created products for smaller hybrids, mainly to make their lives easier.

Last but not least, Jungkook called Kim Seokjin, the oldest out of all the hybrids he called. He is a snow leopard hybrid who's looks are unparalleled in all of Asia. He owns a famous salon for all kinds of hybrids and makes sure that they leave with their looks at their peak. He even sells some of the most popular products he has.

Jungkook called all of them to ask them for one favour, something that they all easily complied to. "Can you please help my soulmate, Park Jimin with his company? The name of his company is called PJM & Hybrids CO. I would really appreciate it. Thanks."