12 | Most beautiful eyes

I try not to let out a scream out of delight, as I take in the glorious sight of Audi RS 7 Sportback. Which, should I say that it's exclusive. And the best thing is the color. It's black in matte. And I love it.

I try not to jump out of excitement, as I calmly walk in the house with a wide grin on my face. I certainly didn't expect to receive this car. I mean, with 570 hp at 5700 rpm, a 4.0 l V8 turbocharged engine... It's a sedan, and it isn't even out in the market.

To say that I'm surprised to see it parked in the driveway would be the understatement of the year. I am thrilled.

I enter the house to see my mom and aunt watching something on TV, I forget for a moment that my aunt isn't the biggest fan of hugs, and go and hug her tightly laughing loudly out of joy. I just pick her up as she squeals and turn around.

My mom's laughing loudly from where she's sitting back on the couch. I put my aunt down, and she lets out a relieved breath. I go towards my mom and hug her tightly too. Despite her protesting, I bury my face in her shoulder anyway.

"Enough, AJ, ladies don't act like this," My mom says, but pats my head anyway.

"Mom, have you seen the car?" I snap head towards my aunt, "She's a real beauty! And not to mention its features! Aunt, did you know that it's-"

"We know! We know it's exclusive," My aunt cuts me off with a knowing smile on her face. She knows that once I start talking about it, I won't be able to shut my trap.

That's me for you guys.

"Now, won't you take us on a ride, AJ?" My mother asks, throwing the car keys to me. I catch them, but my eyes widened even more.

Is she for real?

First, I got a RS 7. Then neither my mom nor aunt called me out on my reaction. Well, she did, but usually, she would lecture me for at least an hour. But instead, she said it playfully this time. And now, she threw the car keys at me and asked me to take her on a ride?

Wow.

That's new.

Well, all this affection, even if it's for a day, I wouldn't miss a minute of it.

"Sure!" I say excitedly, and turn away quickly and blink rapidly to the tears that were threatening to come out. I am not used to affection, and when I receive it from my family, I can't help but be thankful for that.

Even I need someone saying that they love me and that they are there if I need them.

I plaster a wide grin on my face as I glance back at my mom and aunt. They both are smiling widely at me already.

"Get ready, while I go take a small ride to get used to it first," I say, but it sounded more like order, so I added, "Is that okay?"

"Just don't pass the speed limit," My mother says sternly.

Here it is again.

I nod and head out.

Once again, I take in the sight of the beautiful car parked in the driveway before opening the door. I got in to and ran my eyes through every inch of the interior. Everything's black, and I love it.

I rev the engine and drive out of my driveway. I just devour this feeling of driving, I haven't driven in like six months. So, this feels nice.

I didn't realize that at the park where I go to exercise in the mornings is where I had driven. But I'm glad I did, there's a track nearby, I may as well go for a small race with my own car before picking up mom and aunt from home.