19 | Why, Arianna?

I woke up with dried tears on my face after a few hours at my alarm blaring in my eardrums.

I shut it off and did my daily morning routine. Today, I also took the backpack I take to school and a pair of clothes. Guess I won't return home to have a shower.

Today, instead of running to the park, I drove there. I saw Archer already there doing some pull-ups.

I parked the car and made my way to the bars.

"Hey, Archer," I greeted him as I stretched my muscles.

"Hey," he said, "Why the car?"

"Didn't feel like running," I shrugged

"Did something happened back home?" He asked

I flinched at the word 'home'. Of course, he doesn't know I have no home but a house. And I don't plan on telling him. Don't want to bother him with my baggage.

I hoped he didn't call me out on my flinch.

"No. It's all peachy," I shrugged, acting nonchalant.

He just looked at me for a while, like really looked at me. I felt bare under his gaze. I looked away and cleared my throat.

"Let's get started, yeah?" I said, my voice coming out hoarse.

He nodded and made his way to the bars after me. We did the usual drills, and the time went flying.

I don't know what's with workout and Archer, but that always seems to calm my nerves. Always seems to help me clear my head. Before, just working out helped. But not in a way it does with Archer. It's new, fascinating. But I'm scared.

I crave our morning time more than anything. And I know that I would give almost anything to keep coming out here every morning to work out with Archer.

We drove to Archer's after finishing working out. Surprisingly, Harvey was already up and in the kitchen, making breakfast.

"Whoa, I might never forget this sight of Harvey cooking," I joked as I flopped on the couch.

"What? Ask him," he nods to where Archer disappeared in a room, "I cook dinner every day,"

I raise my hands as if to say I give up, "Sure," I laughed

"What? I'm serious," he put a hand on his bare chest to emphasize what he said, but I just continued laughing.

He glared at me playfully and then busied himself in whatever he was cooking.

"Hey, can I take a quick shower? I'm not going back home today," I asked Harvey

"Sure. Upstairs, third door left is the guest room, in the closet, you'll find towels. Help yourself," he said

I mumbled thanks and went out to my car to retrieve my backpack and went upstairs. The third door left was the guest room, and it wasn't hard to find.

I grabbed a towel from the closet, put my clothes on the bed, and went to the bathroom. I took a quick hot shower and got ready then put my old clothes in my bag. I grabbed it and made my way downstairs.

I was blessed by the glorious sight of shirtless Archer. Not that I don't see him often without a shirt, it's just that I can't get enough.

I bet the majority of the time he's without a shirt, but I still can't help but appreciate him for his drool-worthy body. In my head, of course.

I gathered my thought before joining them on the table for breakfast.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked, taking in the bowl of fruit salad, and boiled eggs.