37 | Control

I was on the top of him as I trailed kisses from his jaw to his neck. I sucked hard on the skin of his neck, then moved down on his chest licking all the way there. I rolled my tongue around his right nipple, biting it lightly before doing the same with another one.

"Arianna, you won't be able to stop what I do to you if you continue this, you are torturing me. I won't be able to hold back," he rasped

I ignored him and continued sucking and licking and trailing a warm line of kisses down his chest to his abdomen.

Suddenly I am flipped down and he's on the top of me. He rips my panties in a swift movement and latched his mouth to my pussy.

I gasped in surprise and the feeling of his mouth on my clit. I arched my back at the foreign but good, really good, feeling down there.

He sucks and licks my clit, playing with it with his tongue. I couldn't stop a moan when he slipped his tongue in the opening. I could feel a knot forming in my lower belly, and when he sucked my opening, digging his fingers in my hips, I came undone.

He licked each and every drop of me dry, and when he was finished, he looked up at her with a satisfied look on his face.

"That was..." I breathed, not being able to find any words.

"I love you," He said kissing my stomach.

I was still in a daze and still super sensitive, I didn't know what to say.

"Come on, baby, let's get you cleaned up," he kissed my stomach one more time before picking me up and walking to the shower.

He placed me down at the shower and turned it on, the warm water cascading down on us.

The sight of him looking down at me with water dripping down on him, plus the look he was giving me was so intense that I just closed the distance between us and attached my lips to his.

He opened his mouth and let me in immediately, I massaged his tongue with mine and just as I bit his lower lip, he gained the dominance. We pulled away to breathe. We both were gasping for air. And I just laughed. I was just happy.

My father called this morning to inform me that mum has woke up and there's no sign of danger in any of them. Now, they just had to recover. And I was just happy. Very happy.

Raiden bit my shoulder lightly before washing my body with his body wash. I told him to take off his boxers briefs so I can wash him.

I thought he would make some comment on it, but that bastard didn't say anything just smirked at me.

I couldn't take my eyes off his dick. It was so B I G. And not to forget the fact that his dick was the first I've ever seen if you don't count those in Biology classes.

"Arianna, keep looking like that and you awaken the primal animal beast sleeping in me," he said with a playful tone, but damn if he wasn't serious.

I just grabbed the body wash and washed him up as quickly as possible. I tried to avoid his... manhood but guess he had another plan.

He took my hand and placed it on his shaft, and I snapped my eyes to look in his stormy grey eyes.

"Too far?" He asked

I don't know. Just looking at it overwhelmed me.

"I'm just overwhelmed," I whispered, deciding to tell him the truth, "I'm sorry,"

"No, no, Arianna, it's nothing to be sorry for," he grabbed my face "We'll try it some another day when you're ready, okay? It's okay, baby,"

"Come here," he pulled me in a bone-crushing hug and kissed my temple.