Chapter 20) Training Day

Hayleigh's Point of View

I woke up to my cell phone going off, but when I picked it up, I seen it was from Dean.

Hey sexy, meet me down in the lobby in a half hour, your training starts now - Dean

Ignoring the fact that he just called me sexy, I sat my phone back on the night stand and turned to see Roman starting to wake up. I reached over to him, and gently kissed his chest.

"Good morning Roey, I have to get up. I have to meet Dean in the lobby. My training starts in a half hour. After last night, I don't know how the hell I am going to be able to move," I said blushing.

He didn't say anything just stood up, and put his hands on his hips.

"How about no. I am training you. After he kissed you, I am not letting him no where near you," he said biting his lip.

"You're ridiculous, you have to train too, there is no way I am going to let you do that, when you have the biggest match of your career coming up, but if it makes you feel better, you can come with me," I said smiling.

He stood there like he was thinking for a minute.

"Well fine, but he lays one hand on you, and his ass is going to be laying flat on a stretcher," he said smiling.

I knew right then and there he was jealous, but I didn't care, he looked hot when he was jealous. We both got ready, and went down to the lobby, and I seen Dean's face drop.

"Ready," I told him smiling.

"Umm what is he doing here?" Dean asked referring to Roman.

Before I could answer Roman but both his hands on each of my shoulders.

"One, I am here because I have to train too, did you forget I have a match with Brock coming up, and two, I am not leaving MY girl out of my sights with what happened yesterday," Roman said.

"Yeah okay, but it was okay for you to let her go by herself last night right, whatever man, come on Hayleigh," Dean said grabbing my arm.

I pulled it away and looked at him.

"Alright, fist of all I am a big girl. I can take care of myself. Second, I didn't tell Roman about the kiss to get you two arguing over me. I love him, and I will never keep anything away from him, so if it's going to be a problem for either of you if Dean is going to train me, I will just find someone else to do it," I said walking away.

I just wanted to get my training started. I knew that this was going to strain mine and Roman's relationship so, I have decided I was going to do this all on my own, but who was I fooling, I knew I wouldn't be able to learn the moves by myself, but I had to try. I walked to the gym, and started lifting weights by myself, when I seen them both walk in. I ignored them both and continued my workout, when I seen Seth walk in. I know me and him have been busting on each other since day one, but maybe Roman was right and with him training me, would be better. I walked over to him, and send him a small smile.

"Hey Hayleigh, what are you up too?" Seth asked.

"First of all, you know how Dean was supposed to train me, well that isn't going to work out. I am not getting into why so don't even ask, but can you please show me some moves without laughing, without busting on each other," I asked smirking.

"Sure Hay, come on," he said smiling.

"Don't make me regret this," I said laughing.

Roman's Point of View

I walked into the gym, and seen my girlfriend by herself lifting weights, and wanted to talk to her, but seen Seth walk in and Hayleigh run over to him. I seen them both get into a ring, and start working on some moves. I figured maybe she did listen to me and is going to let Seth train her. At least I knew he wouldn't make no moves on my girl. I went over to do some pull ups, and watch Hayleigh. I had to admit, she was pretty good. Just when I thought Seth was going to run into her, she did a flip in the air and flew over him. With her tumbling and flying through the air, she had a whole bunch of wrestlers watching her. Everyone was cheering her on when I seen her get on the top rope, and did a flip off the rope and on to the floor and land on her feet. I couldn't believe how athletic she was. I knew she was able to hold her own on a pole, and maybe kick a guy in his balls, but to get away from someone like that, she had skills. Maybe she didn't need that much training, just to learn the moves. I seen Hayleigh smiling then give Seth a hug, and walk over to her bag. I figured I would take that moment to apologize for the way I acted with the whole Dean situation. I walked over to her, and smiled. She wasn't even out of breath after training for 3 hours.

"Hey baby," I said sitting on a bench next to her.

"Hi babe, before you say anything, I have decided to let Seth train me. We both decided to let the sarcasm outside the gym," she said smiling.

"What made you change your mind?" I asked smirking.

"Well, I knew you were jealous of Dean, and I thought maybe I could train myself, but we both know that wouldn't work," she answered.

"I just didn't like the fact that he kissed you. I know I have forgiven him, but just picturing his lips touching yours makes me sick, so can we please never bring up the kiss again," I told her.

"What kiss?" She asked laughing, then sat on my lap.

"That's my girl, now although you look good when your sweating, why don't we take showers, and go get something to eat," I said smiling.

She nodded her head, got up off me, and we walked back to the hotel. We took our showers, and decided to get tacos, but when we walked out of the hotel, we seen Brock talking to someone. I felt Hayleigh tense up, and look at me.

"It's okay, he isn't going to touch you with me around," I assured her.

I looked and seen who Brock was talking to when I felt my stomach drop. I didn't even think twice, I walked over, and pushed Brock out of the way, and looked at the female standing in front of me.

"Where the hell is my daughter," I yelled at my now ex wife Melissa.

A/N Alright there you have it the next chapter FINALLY!!!! I am so sorry all for the wait, and I promise, the next chapter will be better.......

4,548 Reads WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not thank you all enough for reading and voting for my stories, it really means a lot to me........

Also, I have been going back over the chapters and noticing some grammatical errors , so I will be fixing them all soon.......