Chapter 36) My Wife's a Tease

Roman's Point of View

I had to adjust myself before I walked out the door, but Hayleigh was no where to be found. A second later, my phone went off two times in a row. I had two new text messages. I sighed opening them, in case it was work telling me they needed to me come back early. I leaned against the wall, and opened the first one.

Sorry husband, had to use the bathroom. Kitty wanted to be played with, love ya! ~Hayleigh

Damn her! Well, that definitely was not work! I looked down, and she got me again. I thought I'd just wait there for a minute, but someone came walking up the hallway. I ran back to our room, and went in. I didn't want no one seeing my pathetic self getting hard over a damn text message. I leaned against the back of the door, then opened the second.

Just kidding big daddy. I'm down in the lobby waiting, haha. ~Hayleigh.

I can't believe my wife is doing this to me, I groaned, adjusted myself yet again, and walked back out. This time, I left my phone in the damn hotel room, and ran down the steps. When I got into the lobby, there she was, leaning against the wall, with a damn smirk on her face. Yep, when we get back, she is so done, she won't be walking for a week. I walked up to her, and pulled her into my chest.

"Hey wife," I said loudly then bit her ear. "You wait until we get back, you're so done," I said, whispering in her ear.

She looked at me and laughed.

"That's okay, I'm not wearing underwear," she shot back, then walked out of the hotel.

She really needs to stop doing this to me, I ran out, ran past her, and got in the car, before anyone can see me. I am freaking pathetic. She got in the car, and laughed.

"Let me guess, that first messa....," she said, before I stopped her.

"You know damn well it did, you just wait until we get back, you won't be walking for a damn week," I said, and she laughed.

 "Can we just go get something to eat?" She asked.

"Of course," I said, then started the car.

I wasn't even driving for a minute, before she was cuddled up next to me, taking my still hard member in her hands, and began to stroke it. I swear, my wife is going to be the death of me. I gripped my hands around the steering wheel and looked at her.

"Hayleigh, I am telling you, you need to stop, or we will be going right back to the damn hote...," was all I got out, before she pulled my zipper down.

"Shh," she whispered, before she leaned down, and took my member in her mouth.

Was she really doing this, while I was driving? I couldn't take it. If she thinks she's going to mess with me, and get nothing in return, she's sadly mistaken. I reached my right arms around her, and began to slowly caress her breast. She ended up with her knees on the seat, and her ass in the air. I was caught in the enjoyment so much, I didn't even realize her hand, was down the front of her pants. I put my hand on hers, and I couldn't believe it. 

"Hayleigh, are you....," I said, but the motions on her head answered me.

Her head was bouncing more than before. That was it, I've had enough with the damn teasing. I pulled over to the side of the road, and pulled her head up by her hair.

"We are turning around, and going back to the hotel, we will order room service, you're so freaking done, you little tease," I whispered, then kissed her neck. 

"I'm not going to argue with that, you just pulling my hair, makes me more wet, then touching myself," she whispered back, then bit my ear.

"Yeah, were going back, now," I groaned, and turned the car around.

"That's if you can wait until then," she said, and laid back on the seat.

Before I even had the chance to stop her, she pulled her pants down, and I knew she was touching herself. When I heard a moan come from her lips, I stepped on the gas, drove back to the hotel. I couldn't even pay attention to the damn road. I just wanted to make love to my wife. After I kept going back and forth over the yellow line, and her laughing, I pulled up to the hotel. I ran around the car, picked her up, and ran into the hotel. When we got to our room, she jumped down, and ran to the bedroom. I ran after her, and by the time I got there, she was already half way naked. I stripped down, throwing my clothes everywhere, and by the time I was done, she was already laying on the bed. I slowly started kissing her right leg, while running my hand up and down her left. I slowly left kissed her from head to toe, and when I went back down to her kitty, and began to lick her folds. I wanted to see what she'd do, so I gent'y bit down, causing her to moan louder.

"Roman, make love to me," she moaned.

I couldn't help but smile, and lay on top of her. Without another word, I shoved my whole length inside her, causing her to leave out a loud moan. I sat up, picked up her legs, and threw them over my shoulder. I rested my hand on her stomach, and began to rub her breast, whole thrusting in and out of her.Just watching her face, as I made love to her, turned me on, but I wanted to hear her talk.

"Look in my eyes baby, tell me how you like it," I said, slowing down a little.

She didn't answer right away, instead she put her hand down, and rubbed her kitty while I was still thrusting in and out. I stared at her hand for a minute, before looking back up to her.

"Tell me, how do you like this," she said, biting her lip.

I went to talk, but nothing came out, because I quickly found myself reaching my climax.

"I'm going too...." I said, but she cut me off.

"So am I baby....." she said, then arched her back.

We both came at the same time, and I collapsed next to her. She leaned her head on my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Can you feel your legs?" I asked her smirking.

She lifted a leg, and laughed.

"Yep, and I can walk," she said standing up, and walked away.

"This is not over, this was just a taste of what you're in for tonight," I yelled to her.

I listened to her, as she went in the bathroom. A minute later, I heard her screaming. I jumped up, and ran to her.

"What's wrong babe?..........

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter took so long, and it's not that great, but I am suffering from a major case of writer's block again, but slowly coming out of it..... What do you all think is wrong with Hayleigh? Comment your thoughts!!!!!