Chapter 17) Dean Kisses Hayleigh

Dean's Point of View

I just got done watching Roman's Match, and seen Hayleigh slap Randy. I went to go back to the dressing room to see what happened, but seen Roman run out like he was pissed. I couldn't help but laugh. Maybe I wouldn't have to get into his head. A few seconds after Roman ran out, I seen Hayleigh come out, and look around. I started walking towards her, but seen she ran into Brock. I seen them talking for a minute, then he picked her up. I ran over, and grabbed her from him. She was crying the whole time I took her back to the dressing room. I sat her down, and she still didn't stop crying.

"Hayleigh, what's wrong?" I asked her.

She kept rambling on about what Randy said, and I guess Brock said something to her, but I couldn't understand her through her mumbles, so I did what I needed to do. I shut her up, by kissing her. She just jumped back and looked at me.

"What, I needed to slow you down somehow," I said smirking.

"Roman is your best friend, why would you kiss his girl," She asked.

"I'm sorry, you going to tell him?" I asked her smiling.

She didn't say yes, instead she shook her head no.

"So you liked kissing me?" I questioned.

"What no, I mean yes, but that's besides the point. Roman is out there right now looking for Randy and Brock just threatened my life," she said and started crying again.

So she liked kissing me, I would say I didn't like it, but I would be lying, but the thing with Brock pissed me off. I know I was going to use her to get into Roman's head but Brock threatening the girls life for no reason, that was taking it too far.

"What did Brock tell you?" I asked, as we seen security guards running passed the dressing room.

"Roman," Hayleigh cried out, and started running.

I was worried about Brock getting his hands on her again, so I chased after her.

"Hayleigh wait, I am coming with you," I yelled running behind her.

We ran to where all the security was, and seen Roman with blood coming out of his mouth, and getting pulled off of Randy. Hayleigh jumped on a chair, and jumped over everyone, and pulled her shirt off in mid air. She was standing there in her sports bra, and wiped his face off. The security guards, finally got Randy up, and got him away from Roman, and he and Hayleigh walked back to the dressing room. I walked a few steps behind, thinking about the kiss Hayleigh and I just shared. At first I did think I did it to shut her up, but now I had to admit that I liked it, and still felt her lips on mine even after all that just has happened. After we walked in, I guess Roman caught me looking at Hayleigh because he handed her his shirt, and she put it on.

Roman's Point of View

I couldn't believe Randy would say something like that to my girl. I stormed out looking for him, and caught up with him in a hallway. I walked up to him, and he punched me in my mouth. I jumped at him, and knocked him down, and just punched him once.

"Say one more word to her, and you will get it ten times worse," I said punching him one more time.

I was going to leave him alone, but his mouth just wouldn't stay shut.

"I bet she's a nice piece of ass," he laughed and that was it.

I jumped on him again, this time punching him until I got pulled off. After I stood up, I seen a flying Hayleigh, ripping her shirt off in the air. She wiped off my mouth, and we walked back to the dressing room. When we walked in I seen Dean smiling at her, like his eyes were about to pop out his sockets.  I took off my shirt, and told Hayleigh to put it on. I was going to take my shower, but figured I would wait until we got to the hotel room. We walked out of the dressing room, and we ran into Stephanie, and Hunter.