Chapter 19) I Will Never Say It

Still in Roman's Point of View

I turned the corner to see Brock walking down the hall.

I couldn't help myself, I lost it. I ran up, knocked him down, and began punching him, until I seen Hayleigh open our door.

"I'm telling you right now, stay the fuck away from Hayleigh," I told him.

I left one more punch, and got off him, and walked up to a scared Hayleigh.

"Come on," I told her, and walked back into the room.

 I looked over at Hayleigh, and she had tears in her eyes.

"Come here babe," I said pulling her in for a hug. "I'm sorry, I lost control when I seen him," I told her.

"I'm okay," she said and walked over to her phone, and picked it up. "Babe, what did you say to Dean?" She asked.

"Actually, I thanked him for being there for you when I wasn't and told him if he ever tries to kiss you again, I am not going to be nice," I informed her.

"Okay well he asked me if I can start training in the morning," she said, causing my blood to boil again.

"No, just because I forgave him, doesn't mean I am going to let him train you, because he is not training you what so ever," I hissed.

"Get real babe, you got a match coming up, and you need to get ready," she told me.

I wasn't jealous of Dean, I just didn't trust him a whole lot.

"No, Seth can train you," I suggested.

"How about no, I wouldn't learn anything. He would just say something, and you know I would bust on him, I always do, it would be more laughing then learning," she said, then went to the bathroom.

She did have a point, her and Seth, were always trying to bust on each other. I walked to the bathroom, and she was brushing her teeth, no doubt trying to get Deans kiss off her lips. After she got done, I pulled her close to me, and looked her in her eyes.

"Fine, but he makes one wrong move, and that's it, done, you hear me?" I spatted.

"Yes Daddy," she said smiling.

"How about I take you in the room and show you who daddy is," I said, then she pushed pass me, and ran into the bedroom.

She jumped over the bed, and stood in the corner of the room. Which was the worst mistake she could possibility make. I jumped over the bed, and cornered her.

WARNING ADULT CONTENT FOR THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER

"Now like I was saying," I said pulling her into her close.

I pulled her shirt off, and threw her on the bed. I hovered on top of her, and pushed my lips to her with force. After a few minutes, she tugged on my shirt, and went to pull it over my head, but I stopped her, and put her hands over her head.

"You're not fair," she said, as I laughed in her ear.

"I'm not supposed to be," I said kissing her neck.

"Come on please," she said begging.

I didn't want to but I caved in, and let her remove my shirt.

"Better?" I asked laughing.

"Yep," she said, then ran her finger nails down my back.

"Fuck," I yelled at the feeling, then grabbed her arms and put them back over her head.