Chapter 48) They're Here!!

2 1/2 Months Later

Roman's Point of View

Last night was the night I had to lose my title, but I wasn't upset, or even mad because they were writing me off under my request for two weeks so I can stay home, and help Hayleigh with the babies once they were born. As soon as I lost, I took a quick shower, and grabbed my flight to my parents. I knew I'd be getting in at six in the morning, and thought Hayleigh would be sleeping when I got in, but she was siting on the couch, looking like she was in labor.

"Thank god, I've been waiting for you, take me to the god damn hospital," she yelled.

"Are you in....," I asked, but she yelled again, answering my unasked question.

"What the fuck does it look like? Yes I'm in labor, now get me to the damn hospital before I chop your junk off," she yelled again.

Panic started to kick in, and I scooped her up, and took her to my car.

"Shit, the keys," I said, and put her on her feet, and turned around to run back in the house, but JoJo was there.

"Is mommy having my sister and brothers?" She asked smiling.

"Yes honey, she is. Now I have to get my keys and take her to the hospital, you go wake up and tell gramma and grandpa okay," I said, then ran in the house before her.

I looked all over to find the keys, but couldn't find them anywhere. I ran back outside, and was just going to call an ambulance, but when I came back out, JoJo and Hayleigh were both sitting in the car. I ran to the car and got in.

"She's been up with me for the last two hours, she said she didn't want to go to bed and leave me by myself when I was in pain. I told her she can come to the hospital with me. She was afraid you wouldn't let her, and kept the keys on her as hostage," Hayleigh explained..

"As long as you're okay with her being there," I told her.

"Yes I want her there, and I was thinking," she said holding up a finger.

"She's been doing that all night, when she's in pain daddy. Give her a minute," JoJo said smiling from the back seat.

I laughed how calm her and Hayleigh both was, well, mostly JoJo, and started the car. After we finally got to the hospital with Hayleigh just about reaching over, and ripping my man hood off, we got to the hospital. We all went back, then everything happened too fast for me to even process it. My parents, Marie and Seth, and Dean came, and waited in the waiting room with JoJo, because the doctor said that one of the babies heartbeats were low, and they had to do an emergency c-section, but before I could even blink, all three of them were born healthy, and Hayleigh was sleeping. I went out, and JoJo was awake. I explained to them what was going on, that the babies were all fine, although they did need to stay under the heat for a little bit, and that they would have to stay in the hospital for a while, but that it was routine, so I wasn't worried about that. All JoJo wanted to do was see Hayleigh, and her siblings. I felt bad for telling her not right now, but she was fine when I told her I would get her as soon as Hayleigh was awake. Even though I told them all to go home, and I will call my parents when they could bring JoJo, none of them wanted to leave. After arguing for a half hour, I went back to Hayleigh, and she was still sleeping. I took the time I had, to lean back on the chair they gave me, and closed my eyes. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I heard, was Hayleigh.

"Roman!" She yelled.

I quickly got up, and ran to her side.

"I'm right here baby, everything's okay," I said grabbing her hands.

"How's the babies?" Were the next words out of her mouth.

"They're fine, I think they've been waiting for you to wake up to bring them in. Let me go let them know you're up," I said, but she grabbed my hand tighter.