Chapter 7) Wrestling, and After

Roman's Point of View

"Hey Joe, I seen you just had a conversation with The Authority, who's ass have you been kissing, I know what they want you to do, but don't ever think your going to take this bad boy away from me," he said patting his belt.

"Don't you worry, I wont have to take it, I am going to earn it, unlike someone who just leaves after one match, comes back, and automatically gets a title shot, someone sure is kissing someone's ass, and it sure as hell ain't me, as I am sure you seen last night, I only kiss lips," I told him smirking, then walked away.

I walked back into the dressing room, and finished getting ready for my match.

We won our match against The Wyatts again. Dean almost blew the match by, hitting me, instead of Bray, but other than that, it was a clean fight, which meant me never had to face them again for a while. As soon as we were done, I took my shower. When I came out, Marie, Seth and Dean were there. Marie and Seth were sitting on the couch, and Dean was standing by the door.

"I'm sorry man, I didn't know..." Dean said before I cut him off.

"Stop, were good, it was an accident don't worry about it," I said.

"Great match all three of you, I can't thank you enough Seth, for inviting me, I guess I better get home," Marie said standing up.

"Thanks," I replied.

"Yeah, thanks," Dean said, and walked out the door.

Dean was acting a little weird, but I figured it was because of the match.

"No, you know we go out after our matches, I want you to come with us," Seth told her.

"I am not going, I am going back to Wilkes-Barre, I will meet you all in New York on Monday," I said putting my things back into my bag.

"Hayleigh?" Seth asked, which was a stupid question.

"Yes, I am meeting her at her work," I informed them.

We said our good byes, and I left.

Dean's Point of View

I love how Roman thinks I did that on accident, what gives him the right to get a championship match, when I was the one who brought him in the WWE in the first place. I went and talked to Stephanie, and she said it was because of his performance but, mainly because of the hype he got from kissing Hayleigh last night, so basically it was her fault, I wasn't the one they picked. I figured I would get in Roman's head, and make him lose the match somehow, and if I had to use Hayleigh to do that, I would, but wait until the right time.

Hayleigh's Point of View

I was waiting by the door for Roman, even though he texted me saying he was just leaving the arena, when I felt someone grab me, I closed my eyes and the person slammed me against the wall, pinning my hands above my head.

"Come on baby, you know you want me," the guy said.

I opened my eyes, and seen Mikey.

"Get the fuck off me," I yelled, and seen there was no one around.

"No, you know I have been in jail because of you, you told everyone I tried to rape you, so now, I am going to," he said, and put his hand up my shirt.

"Mikey no please," I cried, trying to get out of his grip, but couldn't.

"Crying isn't going to help you now, I see that mark on your neck, so I know you gave him some last night, and your big bad boyfriend really isn't your boyfriend, I have been following you since I got out last week, so I know he isn't here to protect you," he said and removed my shirt. I squirmed my lower body to get my leg loose.

"You don't know anything, and I told you last night, I don't need anyone to fight my battles," I said, and picked up my knee, and kneed him again. He fell to his knees, and I quickly grabbed my shirt and put it back on.

"You fucking bitch, you will pay," Mikey said and ran out.

I ran over, and got one the manager's and told them I needed to go home. I didn't want to be there with what just happened. I grabbed 2 cases of beer, and on my way home, I texted Roman and told him, to just meet me at my house, that there wasn't anything going on the club. I didn't want to tell him what happened. After I was home for an hour, and drank 5 beers by myself, my door bell rang. I looked out the window, scared that it might be Mikey but seen it was Roman and I opened the door.

"Hey," he said giving me a hug.

"Hi, how was your match?" I asked smiling.

"We won," he answered making a muscle.

"That's great, congratulations, want a beer." I said, and walked to the fridge.

"Thanks, how come you came home early? I was really looking forward to seeing your club?" He asked, as I jumped on my counter.

"There is always time for that, but nothing was going on," I said, I guess it was a little to quick.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Mikey showed up, but I took care of it, and kneed him again," I said looking at my beer, and taking a sip.

"That's good, he's an asshole, he's lucky I wasn't there," Roman said laughing.

Roman's Point of View

When Hayleigh told me that asshole was there at her club, I wanted to find him, and beat the shit out of him. I was just glad she was able to take care of herself. I love that about her, she is very independent, but I knew he tried raping her once. She was getting off the counter, when I seen her fall on her ass. I was going to ask her if she was okay, but seen she was laughing.

"How many beer's have you had?" I asked helping her up.

"I think 5, so did you get your hotel room yet?" She asked me.

"No, not yet, I told you I was coming right here after the match, and that's what I did," I told her.

"You can stay here, I really don't want to be alone after what happened tonight," she asked.

"Only if you want me too," I told her. The truth was, I didn't get my hotel room, in hopes of staying with her again.

"Yep, I want you too," she said smiling.

"Well then, I guess I am staying here," I said, and took off my shoes.

"Do you want something to eat? I think I got wings in the fridge, I know you didn't eat dinner," she said looking up at me.

She was right, I didn't eat dinner, I went straight to her house, but how did she know.

"How do you know I was hungry?" I asked looking down at her.

"You're a man, and I know they are always hungry," she said laughing.

"Sure," I answered, and she stood up, when I felt a sharp pain in my back. I figured I would just take another hot shower, hoping that would stop the pain. I walked into the kitchen, and seen her heating them up.

"What's wrong?" She asked. How she knew I was in pain, I don't know.

"My back, I think I just need a hot shower, so while you heat them up, can I take a shower?" I asked politely.

"Actually, come on," she said, and walked us out her back door, where there was a hot tub.

"Get in, relax," she said, and went back in the house.

I stripped down to my boxers, and hopped in.

A/N: Hot tub huh, what would you do if you were in a hot tub with that man? Comment your answers below.