Chapter 8) Hot Tub

Still Roman's Point of View

After ten minutes, she came back out, with a plate of wings, and two towels.

"You coming in?" I asked her excited.

"Nope, I grabbed two towels because of your huge muscles, will use one on them alone," she said laughing.

I ate the wings and laid back to relax. It did help my back, more than the shower would have. Hayleigh got up, and went in the house, when she came back out, she sat next to the hot tub, I figured it would be the perfect time to tell her about what Stephanie said.

"Hayleigh, I got something I need to ask you," I told her.

"What? Is it bad?" She asked.

"No, but I wanted to know, well my boss wanted to know if you would come to one of my shows, and sit at ringside?" I told her.

"For you, yes, but did you tell her I never watched it before?" She asked.

I was happy she said she would go.

"Yes, and there is something I want to show you, have you been on the computer lately?" I asked her.

"No why," She asked.

"Can you grab me my pants," I asked her smiling.

"Sure," she answered got them, and I pulled out my phone.

I opened up my twitter, and showed her what everyone was saying. I didn't even know they were shipping us too.

"Roleigh, I like it," I said laughing, and she was blushing.

"I guess I better make a twitter," she said laughing.

"You don't even have one?" I asked surprised. 21 years old, and didn't even have a twitter.

"Nope, but I do have a Facebook page for the club," she said smiling.

"Well, when you do, let me know you will have one follower, and what is your club called," I asked.

"Kisses," she answered blushing.

"Alright, come here," I told her laughing.

"No, the place is called kisses you dork," she said laughing.

"Did you just call me a dork, come here," I said standing up, but she took off running. I wasn't going to let it stop me from getting her back. I chased after her around the yard, until I caught up with her. I picked her up, and took her to the hot tub, with her screaming and hitting me, I stepped in, and sat her in the water.

"You are evil," she said laughing.

"Yes I am, and you called me a dork, you deserved something to be done, your lucky I could have tickled you until you peed yourself," I said laughing.

"Well, I guess I like the water better, but now, you're going to regret it," she said.

"How?" I asked confused.

"I don't know maybe take my clothes off," she said with a small smirk.

She took of her pants and shirt revealing her body. Damn, she looked like she could be a god freaking model.

"So, you like to tease," I asked laughing.

"You should know, besides you never did tell me what happened last night?" She asked.

"Well then, how about we get out of here, and I will tell you, unless your tired and want to go to bed," I suggested.

"No, I just got in, and I am not tired," she said smiling.

"Well, then come here, and I will tell you," I said and pulled her next to me.

"Now, don't say one word until I finish. Before we came here last night, you were all over me, at the bar, before you ask, yes, you kissed me, but I didn't mind one bit, and when we got here, you took me upstairs, and took of your pants, you told me that you wouldn't mind losing your virginity to a big powerhouse handsome man with long gorgeous hair. I asked you who you were talking about like I didn't know it was obviously me, and I admit, I was pretty drunk myself, and after you grinding on me, I thought about it but I wouldn't do it that because we were both drunk, and if something does happen with us, I want it to be special for you, but you kept thinking you were hearing noises, and asked me to stay with you because you were scared. I wasn't going to, but you begged, and we did have a little make out session. After ten minutes I had to use the bathroom, so I went but when I came back you were passed out," I explained, and she buried her head in her hands. I knew she was embarrassed.

"Come on, you don't have to be embarrassed," I told her, moving her hands from her eyes.

"You must think I am just a slut," she said moving my hands putting hers back on her face.

"No, I most certainly do not, when I met you, you were sober, you weren't trying anything with me, seriously you treated me like I wasn't a wrestler, well probably because you don't like it, but  I am the one who just walked up and kissed you, and it was actually nice talking to a female, and not talking about wrestling, plus you went though a lot last night, before chugging down 8 drinks and 10 shots in an hour," I explained.

"That does not excuse the way I acted, I am so sorry, maybe I shouldn't drink no more," she said.

I could tell she really didn't expect to hear what I told her happened, and seriously didn't think she was acting like a slut before hand, so I knew it was the alcohol.

"No, just maybe learn to control your hormones when your drunk, but the make out session, was so worth it," I said, and she blushed.

"How about this, we forget about the whole bedroom incident, and act like it didn't happen?" I asked her.

"I would like that, considering I don't remember it anyway," she said smiling.

"Now, why don't we get out, and go in the house, and talk? I would really like to get to know you," I told her smiling

"Okay," she said smirking, and we got out of the hot tub, dried off, and went back in the house.

A/N I know it's a short chapter, and it's really bad, I'm sorry, I promise I will make the next chapter longer. Comment and let me know how you're liking this story!!