Chapter 46) Seth and Marie get Married!

Four Months Later:

Hayleigh's Point of View

Being married, and traveling with Roman for the last four months, have been better than I imagined, and things have calmed down a bit. Brock is still in jail, where he should be, and Melissa hasn't tried contacting us, and on Roman's days off, we been spending time with JoJo, and preparing our new house in Hawaii! My life seriously couldn't get better, although, I wish JoJo was here, and not at Roman's parents. I missed her so much. Next month, I was going to find out what I'm having, but today though, today is the day that my sister and Seth are getting married. Of course with the little baby bump I know have, that's been growing rapidly I may add, I had to get my dress altered, but I knew it was all going to be worth it when I seen my sister say her I do. Of course I was the Maid of Honor, and Roman was the Best Man. After much thinking of what Marie wanted, instead of Roman already standing next to Seth when the ceremony started, she wanted him and I to walk down the aisle together. Last night was the first night since I found out I was pregnant, that we didn't spend together. I stayed at Marie's to help her get ready. We were already at the church, and I was helping her with the final touches of her dress, when there was a knock on the door.

"I got it," I told Marie, and walked over to the door.

I pulled the door open, and I felt my mouth drop.There stood my handsome husband, wearing a tux, with his hair hanging loosely on his shoulders. The way my hormones have been acting, he was lucky that I didn't just take him in the damn bathroom, and have my way with him.

"Wow!" We both said at the same time.

"You look amazing baby," he said pulling me into a hug.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I said pulling away blushing.

We stood there staring in each other's eyes, until I felt a smack on my arm.

"Come on, close the door, I don't want Set.... wait, is Seth down there?" She asked looking at my husband.

"Yes, he is down there, he's nervous as hell,but I just came up to let you know that everything is set, so when you're ready, get your ass down there," he answered, then took both my hands in his.

"I'll be waiting at the bottom of the steps beautiful," he said to me, kissed my cheek, and disappeared out the door.

While we both finishing getting ready, I knew I had to pick on Seth one more time, before he marries my sister. I told my sister the plan, and she thought it would be funny, and she knew what she'd have to do. After we were both ready, I put my lipstick on extra thick, and went to meet Roman. When I got to the bottom of the steps, he grabbed my hand, and helped me off the bottom one.

"I can't get over how perfect you look," he said smiling.

I thought for sure he'd notice how much lipstick I had on, but I wasn't going to let him in on my plan.

"Even with this baby bump?" I questioned.

"Especially with that baby bump," he said, as we heard the music start playing.

We stood there, watching the rest of the wedding party walk down the aisle. When it's was our time, I wrapped my arms around his, and we walked out. After we took our places, I looked over at Seth. I brushed my finger over my coated lips.

"Seth, let me fix your collar, it's wrinkled," I said smiling.

I walked up to him, fake I was fixing his collar, and rubbed my finger on the white, underneath his ear.

"Maybe she'll run out the back door," I teased him, and the look on his face, was priceless.

"You're not funny," Seth replied after a minute, but as soon as the words came out, I seen Marie appear in the archway, with my dad.