Chapter 23) Not Again

Hayleigh's Point of View

It took a lot of planning, but with help from Roman, we had a little ceremony set up for when we go to Florida. My sister, Seth, Roman's mom, dad, brother, cousins, and daughter were the only one's that said they were going to be there. I have asked Dean about it, but he said he couldn't make it that he had prior plans that he couldn't get out of, but whatever. With everything going on, I forgot that this week was Halloween, and it just happens to be today, so I decided to throw a little Halloween Party at my club. I was dressed as an Angel, and Marie decided she would go as Seth. Her outfit was all black, and even had the blonde in her hair. Seth and Roman went to the gym, while Marie and I went to Kisses to get everything set up. Since I haven't been there, I was running around getting everything together. Marie said she wanted to play a few games, and that we were going to have a costume contest. I told her she was in charge of them, when my phone went off. It was Roman.

"Hey baby," I said picking up the phone.

"I'm sorry, we are running a little late, Seth decided to go back to the house to get ready, so we will be there in about an hour, oh and by the way, I am getting dressed up for you," he said, and I heard him chuckle.

"Well, how will I know it's you," I asked smiling.

"I'm your superman," he said, and I laughed.

"Alright superman, I will see you when you get here, I love you baby," I said still smiling.

"I love you too baby," he replied then we hung up.

I went back to getting everything together, when I seen someone come in wearing a superman costume. The only difference was is that his face was covered, but I knew it had to me my Roey. I walked up to him smirking, and grabbed his face, and I shoved my tongue down his throat. After our lips touched, I realized, that wasn't my fiance. I pulled back, and took the mask off his face, and my mouth dropped.

"Dean, what the fuck," I yelled wiping my lips.

I couldn't believe it. Not Again.

"I knew you wanted to kiss me again, but damn," he said smirking.

"No, you know I am getting married to Roman, why the hell would I want to do that, you know I am telling him about this," I said then went to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist.

"Make sure you tell him that, this was not my fault, you came up to me," he said laughing.

He was right, I did, but I thought it was Roman.

"I know, and I will. You are just scared he would beat your ass," I said laughing.

"Yep," he said smiling.

After a few minutes, I noticed another superman come in, but this time, I knew it was mine. He didn't have a mask on.

"Now, there is mine," I said, and walked over to him.

"Hey babe," he said, before I jumped in his arms.

As we kissed, I knew that was mine. It was way better than what I just unfortunately did. We kissed until I heard someone clearing there throat behind me. I knew it was Dean. I jumped down, and looked at Roman.

"Babe, I made a tiny mistake," I told him.

"Wait, Dean, how did you know I was going to....... wait," Roman said looking at me.

"Yes, I kissed him but I thought he was you, I'm sorry," I said, but he laughed.

"Well, I hope there isn't no more supermen tonight," he said laughing.