Chapter 4) What the Hell happened?

We were all sitting at the table, drinking, laughing, and just enjoying ourselves, and I was happy I did come, when my sister went from smiling, to a straight face, in the blink of an eye.

"What's wrong Marie?" I asked her.

"Don't look now, but the asshole's at the bar," she exclaimed.

"Who's an asshole?" Seth asked.

I didn't know who she was talking about, so I excused myself, stood up to walk to the bathroom, when I seen him. It was my abusive ex, that I haven't seen in three years. Instead of walking, I ran past him, and to the bathroom. When I came out, I felt someone grab my waist,  I turned around immediately punching the person in his chest, until he yelled.

"Hayleigh, calm down, it's me," he said. As I looked up, I seen it was only Roman.

"I am so sorry," I said hugging him.

"It's fine, your sister told me who he was, and I seen the way you ran. I couldn't let you walk back to the table by yourself, so how about we make this situation, a little fun," he said picking me up effortlessly, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Hold on tight," he said smiling, and carried me back to the table.

"Thanks, you can put me down now," I said smiling in his beautiful hazel eyes, but he didn't let me go.

"No, I think I like this better," he said sitting down, and kept me on his lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Making him jealous, and I think it's working, just go along with whatever I say," he said putting his head in my neck., and left a small kiss, before looking at me, as I caught someone out of the corner of my eye.

"Hey Hayleigh, hey Marie, how you girls been?" It was Mikey.

What made him think I even wanted to see him, let alone talk to him, was beyond me. I went to get up, but Roman had a tight grip on me.

"Don't you dare try to talk to me," My sister yelled.

"Okay then, Hayleigh how..." Mikey said before Roman stood up, put me on my feet, and put his hand out to him, like he was going to shake hands with him.

"I believe you know me, My name is Roman Reigns, and this is my.." he said before looking at me. "Girlfriend," he said smiling.

I knew he was only messing with Mikey but when he said that, my heart started beating fast. When I looked at Mikey instead of walking away, which would have been the smart move, he just walked around him, and stood in front of me.

"I don't know how that is possible when Hayleigh called me, and told me to meet her here," Mikey said looking back at Roman, and my mouth flew open.

"Is that true?" Marie said.

"No," I said standing up. I was upset she would even think I would do that, considering what he did to me, but I will get into that later. "First of all Mikey, I haven't talked to you in three years," I said, before he cut me off.

"Don't play we just slept together last night," he said smirking at Roman.

"What, the fuck are you talking about, I am still a virgin, and now, instead of trying to ruin, my good time, just walk away, and leave me alone," I said walking over to Roman, who was now sitting at the table. I buried my face, in his hair embarrassed, I just admitted to the whole bar who was staring at us, that I was a virgin, and I felt him chuckle.

"A 21 year old virgin," Roman whispered in my ear. I nodded, but kept my face hidden by his gorgeous long hair, I forgot Mikey was even there, until he spoke again.

"Fine, we haven't talked in three years, but what if I don't go away, you going to get your big bad boyfriend after me?" Mikey asked, and I had enough of him for one day. I stood up and walked up to him.

"I don't need anyone to fight my battles for me, if you remember what I did last time, and this time," I said and kneed him in his balls, and everyone watch him as he fell to his knees.

"Way to go Hayleigh," my sister cheered.

"Wow," Roman said putting his arms around me.

"You fucking bitch," Mikey yelled trying to stand up.

Before I could kick him again, Roman pulled me back.

"She told you to leave, now go. Oh, and if you contact her again, she won't have to get me after you, I will come and get you myself," Roman said, and Mikey walked away.

"Thanks Roey, but I had it under control," I told Roman, causing him to smile.

"Roey?" He questioned, looking into my blue eyes.

"No, I said Roman," I lied, laughing.

"No, you said Roey, if you don't want to call me Roman, you can always call me Joe?" He said, and I looked at him confused.

"Why would I do that?" I asked, tapping him in his rock solid chest.

"Well, because it's my name," he said smirking.

"Well then, fine Joey," I said walking back to the table.

'It's Joe," he said erasing the smile.

"Joey or Roey, you choose?" I said laughing. I forgot where we even were until I heard someone else's voice.

"I kinda like Roey, but instead of trying to undress each other with your eyes, can we please go back to enjoying ourselves," Seth said.

I didn't even realize, we were looking into each other's eyes. until Seth said that. I nodded, and went to sit down, and Roman sat next to me.

We sat down, I had 5 more shots and 6 more drinks, then everything else was a blur.

The next thing I knew I was waking up, and Roman was in my bed, with his arm laying across my stomach. I carefully lifted his arm, and slid out of the bed, so I wouldn't wake him up. I looked down and seen I was only wearing my t shirt from last night, "Oh god," I said, grabbed a pair of shorts, threw them on quick, and walked down to the kitchen, where I seen, my sister and Seth.

"Hey," I said sitting down, and held my neck, for some reason, it was killing me.

"Hey, coffee is done, you look like you need a cup, how's your head?" My sister asked smiling.

I didn't have a hangover, so my head really wasn't bothering me. I made myself a coffee and sat back down.

"You're a life savor, but my head doesn't hurt, my neck does though," I told her, causing her and Seth to laugh.

"What's so funny," I asked.

"Did you see your neck?" They both asked at the same time.

"No, why would I?" I said, as I felt two strong arms link around my waist.

"Hey beautiful," he said kissing where my neck hurt.

"Alright, what the hell happened last night, and why the hell is my neck hurting," I said stepping away from Roman, and they all just looked at each other, until my sister spoke.

"Well," she said and paused. "We went to the bar, and Mikey was there," she said.

"I remember that, I remember having a few shot's and a couple drinks but after that, is a blur," I said.

"I am going to tell you, now shut up," Marie said laughing, and went on, "Mikey showed up, you kneed him in his balls, you became hyper, and you wouldn't stop drinking. You ended up dancing with Roman, grinding on him, and you begged him to come home with you," she said, and laughed again as I seen Roman and I were both blushing.

"That does sound like me, the dancing I mean, I just don't bring random guys home, but  it does not explain why neck hurts," I said, waiting for my sister to answer, but this time It was Roman.

"Well," he said and paused.

A/N What do you think happened? Comment your thoughts below, and as always, thanks for reading.