Chapter 22) Buying the Ring

Roman's Point of View

I wasn't sure what to say to that. I went back to the conversation with Seth about how he said Hayleigh and I look at each other, the way my parents do, so I did the only thing I felt was right and I went with my heart and spoke.

"Are you serious Hayleigh, I love you more than anyone I have ever been with, and if we were to tell them that we are engaged, there is no way I would want to tell them we're not at anytime. I know this is a little too quick, and I know I should probably have a ring, but Hayleigh," I said getting up.

Before I knew it, I was on one knee, and holding Hayleigh's hand, and her blue eyes were staring right into mine.

"I love you with everything I have. I know you haven't met my daughter yet, but the fact that you would do anything to help me get custody of her proves that you just don't want to be a part of my life, but also hers, and that means everything to me. Hayleigh, I know this is an out of this world crazy question being that we haven't even been together for a year, but Hayleigh Jean Smith, Will you marry me?" I said, then seen tears coming from her eyes.

She didn't answer, just took my face in her hands, and kissed me, until neither one of us can breathe. I pulled back and smiled again, as I seen her head nod.

"Yes Roman, I love you," she said, and I pulled her up, wrapped my arms around her waist, as she did hers around my neck.

"Well, come on," I said and grabbed her hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"To get you a ring, I want to make this official," I said smiling.

We walked down got into a rental car, and drove to the jewelry store. We looked at a few rings, when I seen Hayleigh smile at the one. It was the smallest one they had. I tried getting her to pick a bigger one, but she wasn't going for that. I called a worker over, he handed it me, and I tried it on her finger, it fit just perfect.

"I'll take it," I said smiling.

He took it, and boxed it up, then handed the bag to me.

"So when's the big day?" He asked.

Hayleigh and I never even had the chance to figure that out.

"Not sure yet, but it wouldn't be soon enough," I said smiling at my beautiful fiance.

He just nodded, and I took Hayleigh's hand, and we walked back out to the car.

"I better text Marie before she hears this from someone else, she would kill me," she said laughing.

"Well, I better call my parents for the same reason," I smirking, and dialed the number,

I waited for one of them to answer, when I heard my mom pick up the phone. I quickly put the phone on speaker.

"Mom, where's dad? I have to tell you both something," I said then looked at Hayleigh.

A few seconds later, I heard them both on the phone.

"First of all, how is JoJo?" I asked them.

"She's fine, but son are you upset because Melissa got married again?" My dad asked.

"I'm not upset she married again, but the man she did it to is what I don't like, not for my daughter," I told him.

"Okay, well what is wrong Leati, why did you call?" My mom's voice came through the phone.

I looked over at Hayleigh, and she smiled back.

"You sure about this?" I mouthed to her.

"Are you?" She replied back smirking.

I knew with every beat of my heart that I was sure about making her my wife.

"Well, do you remember me telling you both about Hayleigh?" I asked them.

"Yes," they both answered.

"Well, hear me out before you say a word. I talked to a lawyer, and he said I would have a better chance on getting custody of JoJo if I was married, and Hayleigh wants to help, so we are getting married, but no it's not only because of that, it's because I love her, and I know there is no one else out there I want to spend the rest of my life with other than her," I told them the whole time, smiling in Hayleigh's eyes.

I leaned over, and kissed her until I heard my mom screaming through the phone.

"It's about time," she said, causing me to be confused, until I heard my dad.

"What she means son, is that when you first called and told us about this young lady, your mother and I knew she was the one for you, We both knew you loved her son, and we can't wait to meet her," he said.

"Well, how is it that you all know me better than I know myself," I chuckled.

"Because we are your parents sweetie," my mom laughed.

"Well, thank you for watching JoJo and I will be coming there soon to get her," I informed them.

"Son, we got her, and won't let her go, you just get everything set, and come when you can," my dad said.

"Alright, thanks again, love you both and give JoJo a big kiss and hug from me and tell her I love her and will see her soon," I said, then hung up the phone.

"Well, I guess they are alright with it, I better text Dean and Seth," I told her, but she put my hand on the phone.

"You don't have to tell Seth, Marie did," she said showing me her phone.

"I better be the best man, and when is it going down," I read out loud.

"Well, when do you want too?" I asked her.

"Seriously? I am ready whenever you are," she said smiling.

Right then, it hit me. Since I wanted my parents, and JoJo to be there, and I wasn't going to let her get married without her sister, and we were going to be in Florida in two weeks, why not do it then.

"Well, Raw is in my hometown in two weeks," I said with an eyebrow raised.

I was afraid that was too quick, but then when she looked at me smiling, I knew it was alright.

"Sounds great to me," she said smiling.

"We got a lot of planning to do," I said smirking, and drove back to the hotel.

A/N: Alright, I know it's not the greatest, and I know it took me a while to get it out there, but here it is......... Comment your thought's.........

Also, I just wanted to let you all know, I will be updating every Wednesday........ Thank you all for your patience.