Chapter 18) Roman Knows Everything

Hayleigh's Point of View

I turned around to see the one and only Dean Ambrose.

"Where's Joe?" He asked smiling.

"Back at the hotel, he didn't want to come, I was going to stay there but because of the talk with Steph, and what happened with Brock and Randy, plus with, well you kissing me, I needed a night out," I told him.

"Well have you told him about Brock?" He questioned.

"No, after what he did to Randy, I didn't think it would be smart," I answered.

"Well, you know he wouldn't have let you go, or he would have came with you, he wouldn't want you to be alone," he said still smiling.

"Well, I'm not alone, I am meeting my sister and Seth, and I am going to tell him about Brock when he calms down from the Randy situation," I informed him, and his smile disappeared.

I turned to my right, and seen Brock at the bar.

"I'm not letting you leave my sight," Dean said and put his arm around me.

I didn't argue with him, I just smiled and nodded. I have never been afraid of anyone like I was Brock. I knew I should have told Roman but I seen what he did to Randy, and I didn't want anything to tick him more off tonight. Dean and I walked over to my sister and Seth, who were sitting at a booth, and sat down. It felt a little awkward sitting next to Dean and not Roman, after the kiss we shared.

"Where's your man?" Seth asked.

"Back at the hotel, he didn't want to come," I informed him. "But there is something I need to tell you both, about Stephanie and Triple H," I said smiling.

"What happened?" Marie asked.

I looked at Dean and smiled.

"Dean, why don't you tell them," I said afraid I would cry happy tears.

"Alright, wait should I tell them everything that happened," he said smiling at me.

"About Randy, then what they said yes," I told him.

There was no way I wanted them to know about the kiss or Brock. I knew one or the other would have told Roman, if not about the kiss, I knew they would tell him about my life being threatened.

"Alright, well Randy tried making a pass for poor Hayleigh here, and when Joe found out, he went and beat Randy's ass. When we found him, miss little flyer here," he said smiling at me, and continued. "She jumped over everyone, ripping her shirt off mid air, and I guess Stephanie seen it, and asked her if she was interested on training to be a Diva," Dean told them.

"That's them damn gymnastics," Marie said laughing.

"I thought it was the poles," Seth said laughing.

I looked over, and seen Dean looking at me smirking.

"I own a strip club," I said shrugging my shoulders.

I looked at him and he had the biggest smile on his face, if he only knew he would never see me on a damn pole.

"So who's training you?" Seth asked.

Before I could say anything, Dean spoke up.

"I am," he said smiling at Seth.

"Why you, what about Roman," Marie asked.

"I want him totally focused on beating Brock, so Dean offered, and I accepted," I told her.

We all say there talking about everything until my phone went off. It was Roman,

Hey baby, I hope you're having a good time - Love You

Immediately after reading that, I felt guilty for not telling him about Dean kissing me. I knew I had to tell him. I told them I was going back to the hotel, and Dean said he was going to walk with me. My sister, told me she was happy for me, and she would talk to me tomorrow. On the way back to the hotel, Dean and I didn't even say one word to each other, until we got there, and he asked me for my number. I gave it to him, hoping he would only use it, when he had time to train me, but before walked through Roman and I's room, my phone went off.

I'll be dreaming about our kiss - Dean

I shook my head, and sent him a reply.

Well keep dreaming because it's never going to happen again - Hayleigh

With that, I walked in the door, to see Roman sprawled out on the couch.

"Hey babe," I said smiling.

"Hey love," he said, and I immediately felt tears forming in my eyes.

I didn't want to break up there friendship, but I was with Roman, and thought he needed to know.

"I got something I need to tell you," I said.

"Randy was at the bar," he said like a question.

I shook my head no, and left it all out.

"Alright, at the arena, when you first went to look for Randy, I tried running out to stop you, but you were already out of sight, but Brock seen me and came up to me. I didn't really know who he was until he tried telling me I needed to get you to back out of your match. I told him I wasn't going to do that, and he picked me up telling me he was going to break me in a million pieces, until Dean, came up to me and pulled me out of his arms. He took me back to the dressing room to try and calm me down I guess, and he kissed me," I said without looking at him.

He pulled my face to look at him, and he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry, I knew I shouldn't have brought you into this," he said rubbing my back.

"I'm fine Roman, but I swear, I didn't know Dean.." I said before he cut me off.

"Did you kiss him back," he asked.

"No, I yelled at him for kissing him best friends girl, he said he did it to shut me up," I told him.

"Well I will have a little talk to him," he said calmly.

He stood up, and just walked out of the room.

Roman's Point of View

I couldn't believe Brock would just threaten her like that, I knew I would take care of him when I seen him, but Dean, that asshole tried making a move on my girl. I wanted to beat his face in, but he did save Hayleigh from Brock, so I figured I would only give him a warning, but if he thinks he will be training Hayleigh after this, he better think again. I walked up to his room and knocked on the door. I wanted for a few minutes, and when he opened the door, he looked surprised.

"We need to talk," I told him a little aggravated.

He opened the door, and let me in. I walked over to the couch, and just stared at him.

"So, you kissed my girl," I asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry bro, I didn't mean it, but something happened, and she was crying. She was rambling on, and I kissed her to shut her up," he said smirking.

"Alright, one wipe that look off your face, two, she told me what happened with Brock, thank you for being there when I wasn't," I told him.

"So you except my apology," he asked.

I had to think about it for a minute.

"Just this once, you try it again, and I will not be so nice," I told him, and walked out.

I turned the corner from the room, and seen............

A/N: I know this chapter sucks, but I wanted to get an update out there for you all lovely readers...... I promise the next one will be better....... Thank you all for sticking with this story.