Chapter 21) Already??

Hayleigh's Point of View

We were walking out of the hotel, when I seen the one who threatened my life. I felt my whole body tighten up, then looked up at Roman.

"It's okay, he isn't going to touch you with me around," he assured me.

I smiled up at him, then felt him leave go of my hand. He walked up to Brock and pushed him away, then got in some lady's face.

"Where the hell is my daughter," he yelled at her.

I didn't know what to do or say, but I noticed Brock smiling at me, I got scared and was going to run back into the hotel, but felt myself run into a chest. I looked up and seen it was Dean.

"Come back for another kiss?" He asked half smiling.

"I don't think so, look," I said pointing to what was going on.

"This cant be good," he said looking at Roman and the girl.

"That's his ex wife isn't it?" I asked him.

He nodded his head, then looked at Roman.

"I can't hear a thing," Dean said, and took a few steps closer.

Before either of us could say anything, we heard her screaming.

"I signed the divorce papers what more do you want from me," she yelled.

"Where the fuck is my daughter Melissa?" Roman yelled back.

"She is with your parents, I am on my honeymoon," she told him softly.

"Where the hell is your husband then," Roman asked.

"Right here," Brock said walking up to her.

"Oh shit," Dean yelled when he seen Roman punch Brock in his face.

Everything else happened so fast. Dean ran and pulled Roman off Brock, then Roman punched Dean, and jumped back on Brock, and Dean got back up, and pulled Roman back off Brock. Roman looked back at me, then back to Melissa.

"Now, listen Melissa, I am taking you for full custody, I refuse to let this pussy threatening man have any involvement in my daughter's life," Roman yelled.

"Try it Joe, you know you won't get it, you're on the road all the time, and who is going to watch her? The courts always side with the Mother, besides, I am also married and I am sure they will see that JoJo will have a more stable life with me than with you and your whore," Melissa said screaming, then looked at me. "Well, well, well, look who it is, it's the slut, if you think you can come into my daughter's life, and be..." she said before Roman stood in front of me. "What's wrong Joe, can't handle seeing me beat your little girlfriends ass," she said, then tried to get to me.

"I am not trying to keep you from kicking her ass, I am keeping her back from kicking yours," Roman said and I heard him chuckle.

"As if the slut can.." she said before I took a few steps back, and ran to jump over Roman's head.

I landed in front of him, and jumped on her. I got one punch in to her face, then felt myself being lifted off her. I started screaming and throwing air punches.

"Hayleigh calm down," Roman said throwing me over his shoulders.

I tried getting down, but it was no use. Roman turned to walk away. I closed my eyes, which usually calms me down, until I felt a sting on my face. When I opened my eyes, I seen her smiling at me.

"Roman, put me down right fucking now, the bitch hit me," I yelled at the top of my lungs.

He did as I said, but by the time he did, Melissa was standing behind a car. I ran up to the car, jumped on the hood, then jumped in front of her. I pushed her against the car, then smiled at Roman.

"Now, instead of hitting you again, I am just going to tell you this, first of all, I am not a slut, and two, my Roey might not be married, but we are engaged, so you want to try again with your threats go right ahead," I said, then walked away from her.

I looked over at Roman, and his face was priceless.

"Ready to go and eat?" I said smiling.

"Ummm, yeah," he said then looked at Melissa.

"We will see you in court," I said then we turned and walked away.

We heard Melissa screaming something, but I didn't even hear her. When I looked behind us, I seen Dean walking .

"Wait," I told Roman.

"Dean I'm sorry, he just..." Roman said but Dean put his arms up.

"It's fine, we're good," Dean said.

"We're going to eat, you wanna come?" Roman said looking at him.

"No, I just came up to tell you I am heading to the next town, I will see you both in a few days," Dean said.

"Alright," Roman and I both said then Dean walked away.

I looked up at Roman, and he was smiling down at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're amazing, you know she is going to tell everyone we are engaged, when we really aren't right," he said.

"I know, but how about we go get tacos and come back here and we will talk," I said kissing his hand.

He didn't say anything just nodded.

Roman's Point of View

I couldn't believe Hayleigh went after Melissa like that, and when she said the words she did, I felt my heart jump. Fiance, I knew there was no way either of us were ready for that. I brushed everything off and Hayleigh and I went to get the taco's then walked back to the hotel. We went up to the room, ate, then Hayleigh went over and sat on the couch. I figured I would take that time to talk to her about everything.

"Alright, first of all I wanted to say I love you, second, I am sorry I got you into this mess," I said but she grabbed my face.

"This is not a mess, well in some sense, but what I said to Melissa I just said what I thought needed to be so she would get off your back," she said smiling.

"Well I understand that, but when she tells everyone else, what am I going to tell them," I asked her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean, when she tells everyone we are engaged, what am I going to tell them when clearly we aren't?" I asked.

"Roman, first of all it's not just you anymore, it's us, and I know we have only known each other for a real short time, but I know I am 100% in love with you, and I know you are in love with me too, and we can always tell them we are, then when you get custody, we can always tell them that although we are still together, being engaged that quick we realized it was too fast, " she said before I felt my heart skip a beat.

A/N: There you have it, the new chapter.... How was it and what do you think Roman is going to say??