Chapter 12) Can I Love Her Already?

I was talking to Seth and Marie, when I seen someone walking over to the pole in the VIP section. I kept my eyes straight but watched her out the corner of my eye, then looked back at Seth and Marie, they were making out, and looked like they were about to rip each other's clothes off.

"Excuse me," I yelled clearing my throat.

"What's wrong Joe, you can't handle seeing this when your girls not here," Seth said laughing.

He was lucky I didn't reach over and smack him.

"It doesn't bother me but I believe she would appreciate you two having sex in her club," I said smiling,

"Awww, did you just admit she was your girl," Marie said smirking.

"What no," I said, then thought about it.

Wait, did I? I thought. Then realized I did. I sat back, and looked over at the pole for a minute when the one dancing on the pole had the same color hair as..

"Hayleigh," I yelled, as the woman took her mask off.

She was on the pole dancing. I sat, and watched her as she was climbing back up the pole. I stood up to walk to her, but by the time I got there, she was up too far I couldn't reach her, but I didn't care, I liked the view.

"I thought you don't dance on the poles at work?" I yelled up to her.

"I don't I did it to get you going, did it work?" She yelled back.

"Yes, now will you come down?" I said smiling.

She slowly slid back down, but kept her legs tightly around the pole.

"Hi," she said smiling.

"Damn you, you got no idea what you just did to me," I told her blushing, then turned around to adjust myself.

"Seriously?" She asked laughing.

"Yes seriously, remind me to take a cold shower tonight," I said smirking.

"Maybe you won't need one," she said licking her lips, then rubbed the pole as high as she could to the bottom, which really didn't help my situation.

"You're crazy," I told her smiling.

"You can't handle me anyway," she said then picked up a coat, and strutted away.

I walked back over to the coach I was sitting on, and just plopped back down, trying to get the image of her on the pole out of my mind but nothing was working. I finished my drink, and about five minutes later, Hayleigh came walking back over like nothing happened. I was just happy she was back in her own clothes.

"What's up?" She asked sitting on my lap, causing me to blush.

"One guess," I said smiling, then moved her slowly off my lap.

"I'm sorry," she said laughing.

"You sound like it," I told her smirking.

"Alright, I'm not, that was kinda fun," she said smiling.

"Well, you were great I'm just happy that you did it here, and not down at the main stage, or I would have been fighting," I told her laughing, I said, then pulled her back on my lap when I realized, I was getting relief.

"Jealousy get's you no where," she said smirking.

"I'm not jealous, just want you all for myself," I said, then realized, I basically just admitted I wanted her to be mine.

"Well, if you wanted to be with me, and only me, all you had to do was tell me," she said smiling.

"Fine, will you be mine, and only mine?" I asked.